Trip Report TTR v Desire

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Nocalfun, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Nocalfun

Nocalfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We just put our stuff near the bar and went in the pool, no problem there. I just enjoy sitting in the sun a bit during the day and couldn't do that by the sexy pool. Most chairs are not actually occupied, just saved. So we sat on the beach a little bit to enjoy the sun and have a break from the party.

We usually rolled out of our room about noon - hey, it's vacation! So did not want to bother to save a chair at 6am.

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for not saving a chair for noon arrivals. Too may do. Great respect by going with the flow.

3. tony&melissa

tony&melissa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    HEY Kyle! I haven't been on here in months! But if you're going to RM, you'll have to let us know how it compares to Pearl and TTR! Have a great trip!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Are u 2 headed back to either Desire or TTR in 2015?

5. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Last year we came the first week of November and most people don't even take the time to say hi, talk to u, or even have lunch or dinner. Met 1 couple name Paul & Cheryl- they invited us 2 dinner, & paid 4- 2 bottles of wine. We still keep in touch with them.I have come 2 know that people stay in groups. But my soon 2 b wife loves Desire RM, so we go. It's not the everyone friendly atmosphere like Temptations Resort, but DRM has it's own good vibe. People just need to get friendlier.

6. christy&brad

christy&brad Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I second that. I use my chair throughout the day and umbrella if I'm lucky enough to get one. I burn like a MOFO! Then I have to wear the dreaded t-shirt in the pool at a top optional resort. This like being on a diet and going to a cupcake buffet and everyone around you is eating cupcakes and you sit there and watch all sad sack. :( If you know me you know I'm awesome and very nice and have no problem letting people stash their stuff near or under my chair or use my chair if I'm not in it..otherwise that gets weird. I meet a ton of people all day every day but if I meet you after 4pm (VODKA AMNESIA TIME) then you may have to introduce yourself again the next day before 4pm.

Sharing you chair is a nice way to meet people. Shots is better!

Christy

7. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Did I miss another chair debate ?? lol

8. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you for the report.

9. scufty

scufty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Reserving chairs is BS. If you aren't there to sit on it it's free to be sat on as far as I'm concerned. I've seen chairs with a towel or shirt on them for hours. Free for the taking as far as I'm concerned. When you return most likely I will gladly give your chair up. I'll be dammed if I'm sitting on the cement next to a chair being sat on by a shirt.
    My two cents

10. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    we were there last month, loungers got scarce around 10. If you wanted a side table or umbrella, they were gone by 8 or so. Probably depends when you go. The resort wasn't completely full.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice