Trip Report Ttr "the Deuce"

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Ryan&Dani, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    For sure! We overlap almost perfectly with you all. Feb 12-20 for us. Gonna be a blast!

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Appreciate your report from August, seems an one going concern the numbers at TTR, Just looked at the numbers booked for Sept Boob Cruises and they seem to reflect the decline in guests, very concerning,
    We decided to check out Cap d'Agde in the South of France (back yesterday), a naturist village and wow what a party.... A mixture of Boob Cruise & TTR as it was plus total nudity if you wish and no worries about pasties in Bash or security interceding, just a wild party with all types of attire and fun. Only draw back it's only wild for 4 months of the year !!.
    At what point does Senor Loeser get concerned about the number of guests , without the party goers.... After our experience last week and the on-going reports, think we'd only book again in the summer if the reports improve dramatically...…………….. a real shame after 8 trips

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Great review... Was fun meeting you guys.. The cruise on the 30th was definitely one of the more "middle of the road" cruises we've been on (That was cruise #16 I think)... If you don't remember, I was the guy with the Chinos picture on my crotch.

4. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Oh I remember you lol! How could I forget meeting the “president” of the Labor Day crew! Great meeting you all also. And fun boobs cruising with you guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice