Trip Report - Single Guy

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Boston Bill, Mar 7, 2011.

1. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    I suggest a Boobs Cruise as early as you can in your visit. The cruise is a great way to meet a lot of people. Besides that in the afternoon while talking to people ask what they have thought on the different restaurants and ask what people are doing that night for dinner. Lots of the couples and groups have no problem and are welcoming to singles. Just be cool and friendly and you will get along. Couples also make great wingpeople. Be cool to the other singles too its not a competition. Give a shout out on here to people that will be there at the same time and introduce yourself before you get there too. I have been to TTR 3 times now and have had no problem finding new fun people to party with.

2. Greg Jackson

Greg Jackson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Can you wear less than boxers? Thinking about going to TTR by myself the next few months. Wasn't sure?

3. Michael D

Michael D Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the great and accurate review. I'll just add this...I went solo for 5 days at the end of March. Here is my two cents for single guys: I must say, it was awkward at first, but then I got into the groove and had an amazing vacation. Everyone, singles and couples were totally cool. I met lots of great people. There were probably 8 or 10 single women that I was aware of. Everyone was super nice as I mentioned. I can tell you this: single women are at the top of the food chain. Couples want them, single guys want them, ladies want them, so you have to keep that in mind. I met a single woman I liked but as soon as we hit the crowd she was gone LOL and I understand. After that, I laid back, didn't try so hard, and was hit on numerous times by some way more interesting and beautiful women. So in the end, my advice would be relax, have zero expectations, be cool, be friendly, get involved, , talk to everyone, dance in evening, party at the pool, and they will find you. There were also some very "friendly" couples and lots of beautiful people walking around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice