Trip report September 12-20

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by MandZ, Sep 26, 2012.

1. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    It pretty much all ran together but I will do the best that I can.

September 12 was a travel day. Shuttle left the hotel to the STL airport at 4:15am, everything went smooth and our flight left at 6am with a quick connection in Atlanta. In Cancun at 11:30 with our USA Transfer waiting for us. The driver gave us two options, the hotel zone way or the "fast" way. You can figure out what we picked. We didn't have to wait for our room this time, got room 1119 as soon as we got there. The room seemed smaller than last trip but good enough for us. It is on the ground floor right behind the Tex Mex restaurant. Pretty quiet and seconds away from all of the action. Unpacked and out to the sexy pool for the rest of the day. Ate at the Tex Mex restaurant at night. The corn soup is amazing, although the beef is lacking terribly (I am from the midwest so we are used to very high quality beef). Nice shoes for the show and Paty'O for the rest of the evening with late night burgers, of course.

September 13 we spent watching the games at the sexy pool and compounding the sunburn I started on the previous day. Apparently applying sunblock once every 4-5 hours isn't the best policy. This is the day we met Steve and Judy, I think. What a wonderful couple! They allowed us to set our camera and towels by their chair and when they were ready to get out of the pool, Steve looked for us all over the resort (literally, including our room) to make sure we hadn't forgotten our camera. The funny part is we were in the pool the whole time! But that shows you what type of people they are. Boy, this is getting longwinded so I will cut out the day to day thing. Seafood restaurant this night, it was pretty good. Nice shoes and PatyO to cap the night. We also met Todd and Misty on this day. We didn't get to spend much time with them but they seemed very nice. Loved the accents.

Highlights of the trip-the toy exchange party was awesome. It really broke the ice with a few couples which helps us shy people! We met Bill, Sherril, John, Janessa, KSCouple, Sean and his wife, and Dennis and Erica. With jello shots and a few exchanges it was a good time. I must say that KSCouple ( the male half) has an identical sense of humor as I do, sarcastic and extremely dry. We thought he was hysterical.

Chinese and Italian were both very good. La Isla shopping center was also very nice. Coco Bongo's was a highlight, but it always is.

As usual, the people made the trip. We appreciate everyone that participated in theme nights and played games, although we haven't taken that step yet. The hamster ball was a great add-on to the IronMan contest since the last time we were there.

A few negatives for us....we did not like the pool party, the dance floor is small, and the pool actually seemed to cut down on the social interaction as many people don't actually get in (probably because everyone has already showered and gotten "prettied" up for the night), plus you go to a pool party every day at the sexy pool. We didn't enjoy the live band night as much either.

We were there 8 nights and I was hit on by 4 different guys. This was a new experience for me but I found it quite flattering, HOWEVER, there was one older muscular man with a mustache who apparently approached me at PATY'0 and squeezed my arm and said "your muscles make my dick hard". The music was loud and I did not hear this so I nodded and smiled. My wife told me a couple nights later what he had actually said, thought that was a little creepy. The older gentleman and his wife spent the next 5 minutes trying to get me to take my shirt off.

Overall we had a great time and are planning another trip next September and bringing a newbie couple with us.

2. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Did someone say Jello shots!??? hehe. Great report. :D

3. twojays

twojays Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    The toy exchange party was fun that night, totally unplanned for us and just a really good time. You guys were awesome, really nice to meet you. Come back next year it gets better and better. We already have 2 trips planned for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    COME ON MAY- LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR ......Thanks for sharing

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had a great time.

6. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Good to hear you had a good time and JELLO SHOTS!!! Hope to meet up with you sometime.
    Debbie

7. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    It was great hanging out with you guys! Maybe if we wouldn't have been
    hanging out with you at the sexy pool you might have had more then just
    4 guys hit on you Z. Probably my imposing physical presence kept them
    away, I apologize, I know how you must have enjoyed the attention.
    I'm sure M had her fair share of admirers too! Bring the pitt's next time to
    keep the sharks away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice