Trip report sept-2 -9

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by conjuna, Sep 9, 2012.

1. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    This was our 9th trip. Each one a little different but all of them
    are great. Trip there n home had no issues at all. Got to resort around 12:30 first time we have ever had to wait till 2:30 to get room. Room was ok not as great as some we have had but they are all good. The only issue with it this time was a group of younger guys from scottland were horrible, loud, slamming doors screaming all hours of the day n nite. Security took care of it. Sexy pool is where we stayed each of the 7 days till close. Being a shot girl there bringing everyone shots enabled me to meet lots of great people. Meet a great group of guys from Dallas ( thanks guys for making our trip better) as always made new friends n saw old ones. This is the best part of this resort. Pros was that the music at nite much better, act better and buffet much improved. Same great staff ( luv Oliver ) already planning my girls trip there in dec. oh yea 24 hour pool good just need a bar closer to it

2. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hey shot girl. It was good meeting you. Thanks for not bringing me too many although we still had too many.

3. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Those Scotland guys sure were obnoxious drunks. They were all 21 and 22 years old, go figure. One got stitches, and two others hit their heads hard on the pool bottom doing dives.

4. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    actually I remember her having one of the better shots on Tuesday, the ones Chris kept bringing back were horrible! But, we did still take on the shots!

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wait a minute, conjuna is the shot girl? I thanked you for all the shots when we were waiting to check out, I didn't realize this was you. Thanks again for handing out over 500 shots by my count, you were the bomb!

6. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Totally didn't realize you were on here.. I just kept referring to you as kentucky lol :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice