Trip Report - Sept 12-19

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Bun-n-Beav, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Bun-n-Beav

Bun-n-Beav Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I had grand plans of posting an amazing day by day trip report with pics like the cool kids. Um well, I’m not that cool…lol! You’ll just have to take a peek at my latest album for some photos.

Here’s a re-cap of the week in general:

The Basics
    A little about us: Sam and I have been together 28 years (married 24) and have two kids. Our oldest recently graduated college and lives on her own. Our youngest is 17 and will graduate from high school in May. We’ve been friends with the Dirty Dozen and many of the Loco Amigos for several years. This was our 3rd trip with the group. While we aren’t in “the lifestyle”, we have lived a little and are extremely open minded…never say never and all that jazz. Sam is the shy one and I’m the crazy one!

Our room: We had the last room on the top floor of the 3000 building, the air conditioning struggled a couple of days but was fine overall, the faucet in shower was mis-labeled so hubby and I thought we didn’t have hot water for at least 4 days (dope!), the view would have been great if not for those pesky palm trees…kidding, I love the palm trees!

The food: can’t complain, not exactly memorable but it’s good enough…we had dinner at the buffet a couple of nights, the seafood place twice, Margarita’s twice and the Italian place once. Breakfast at the buffet has lots of choices, from healthy options to the downright gluttonous. Lunch was always at Margarita’s, I particularly like the chicken sandwich. On a side note: I did speak to a young lady who has issues with gluten and she said she didn’t have any problems finding options.

The People
    The people make this resort so much fun! With this being our 3rd trip, we felt more comfortable venturing out from our group so we met lots of interesting people. Party people, quiet people, skinny people, fat people, young people, old people – I just love people!! We chatted with some folks all week and others we only spoke with for a few minutes, each conversation was delightful and I appreciate people taking the time to say “hi”. A special thanks to the ladies wearing thong bottoms who allowed me to pat their behinds. There is something about a woman’s bare ass that brings out my inner lesbian…lol!

I don’t want to forget some really important people - the staff. Those folks work so hard and are always smiling!

The Adventures
    Monday - a friend chartered a small catamaran for a half day so off we went on a mini Boobs Cruise complete with a bikini top sail. We sailed over to the North Shore of Isla Mujeres where we snorkeled and enjoyed in ocean drink delivery. On the return trip, the Captain got out the spinnaker. Only a couple of the ladies were actually able to get out of the water. It was a fun day indeed!

Tuesday – Boobs Cruise! Our beloved Chinos was unable to join us but Omar did an excellent job of keeping us entertained. (Seriously, I could just watch his tight butt all day & be happy!) It seemed like the food on the island was better this time.

Thursday – We joined a small group headed over to Isla Mujeres via ferry. We rented a golf cart with another couple, toured the island and ended our stay at North Beach. I’m glad we went but probably will not go again. It was a long day and we really missed the sexy pool!

The Pool Props/Shenanigans
    I’ve discovered that having a pool toy or two can really help break the ice when meeting new people.
    I brought a small battery powered fish, a blow up thoroughbred (I am from Kentucky, y’all!) and my buddy Gregory Pecker, the 2 feet long blow up penis.

I also had my official Pecker Inspector badge. I went through 3 different Deputies (thanks ladies!!) and most of the guys we approached to inspect (I really just wanted to peek inside their trunks) actually cooperated! My motto: Big or Small, I love them all!! A couple of guys did seem offended that I wanted to see their junk so I just smiled & moved on…no worries.

Greg the blow up penis got around so much that he ended up spending the night in a friends room and came out to play a 2nd day. I have to applaud my husband for being such a great sport. As we were meeting people with Greg in tow, my ‘line’ was “Have you met my penis? Oh by the way, this is my dick.”- while pointing at my dear hubby. I love that man!

One afternoon, 2 other ladies and I incited a woman whirlpool. We basically just floated around the pool yelling for “sexy bitches” to join us. We literally went from one end of the pool to the other end and back picking up chicks…ah, good times!

The Theme Nights
    Sam and I participated in the resort themes of red, white, and lingerie. We also dressed for the CCC theme of sexy occupations, only because we had outfits that looked Hawaiian – so we went around Patio’s with an armload of plastic leis asking people if they wanted to “get layed”.

Some in our group did participate in the other CCC theme nights. We had a pretty good amount (12ish) show up for Anything But Clothes but most changed after taking pictures.

The Wrap Up
    We look forward to this trip all year. Where else can you laugh all day, dance all night & be totally crazy and truly no one cares. The best way to sum things up is to say we had a great week!

Rita

2. Paulo & Ann

Paulo & Ann Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Nice trip report! Makes me wish we were back in paradise right now!

3. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you, you guys sound like a good time.

4. Motorboatin SOB

Motorboatin SOB Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 0
    Good report thanks for sharing!

5. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Great report. What were some of the ABC ideas?

6. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Rita, you are no doubt one of the cool kids, we absolutely loved partying with you and your entire crew. We can't wait to see everyone again!

7. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    You sound like a couple that knows how to have fun!

8. Bun-n-Beav

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    In our group, we had several who wore their bedsheets for togas. One couple wore reflective caution vests and used cut up firehose to make shorts and a skirt. My BBF made a tube top and mini skirt out of pre-wrap (the thin, sticky fabric sometimes used under ACE bandages, also a lot of female athletes use it to make headbands). Another lady was body painted to look like she was wearing a corset.

I did see a lady wearing a dress made out of "naughty" playing cards.

Lots of creativity!

Rita

9. Bun-n-Beav

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Oh my gosh, you both are so great! You guys really know how to have a good time.

Just in case I didn't say it enough in Cancun, Kristin is the hottest hottie I've ever seen - I would switch teams for her!!! lol!

Hope to see y'all again next year,

Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice