Trip Report/Review - 11/24 -> 12/1

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by soop, Dec 3, 2011.

1. soop

soop Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, well we had a great time hanging out with the cancuncare bunch ... sorry we missed the cruise on the 27th but after the 26th we weren't really moving fast enough for the 9:15am bus ride .... Are they later in the summer months? *ponder*

Met all of you that were there I think, hung out with most .... the wife ... well shes been liberated ... Jess, she's disappointed she didn't get an orange bracelet! hahahaha

Anyways ... here's our review ... and we'll see you next year;

“These Guys! and That Girl ... Had an awesome time”
    [​IMG]
    Well I won't talk about the flights, or the bookings, etc. because we're not here for that. We're here to review the hotel.

A convenience .... do the early check-in, your wristbands and room will be ready upon arrival. If you're not happy with your room, let them know ... they will fix your concerns.

Oh and do yourself a favor .... book a private airport transfer ... convenient and you avoid the crowds at check-in.

So first and foremost ... is temptations a swingers resort? Nope ... it's not ... is there swingers at the resort? Yup they come, as do gay people, straight people, families with adult children, and even this guy, that girl and those guys.

What can I say that Temptation definitely is? .... It's a douche-bag free zone. I didn't see one fight, scrap, cut-eye etc. Although I did end up with a black eye, but that was my lack of drunken coordination doing something I probably shouldn't have been doing somewhere near the beach ... not sure where but my wife says she was surprised I was actually able to

Yes, there is some crazy shit that happens at Temptation ... but it's the good kind ... the kind where you go "Oh my Fuck! It's dawn!" ... "Where's my room and why am I still dancing?"

It's a beautiful, well maintained resort, the staff are efficient, polite and doing the best they can with 20 gringos standing around a bar trying to order something. Are the drinks weak? Maybe a little ... but just say "Muey Fuerte Pour Favour" and you'll be fixed right up ....

The food? Top notch for a resort ... is this Moeshes steak house in Montreal? Or Buppha Thai on Queen? no ... but it is a very good attempt at keeping guests happy.

There's two restaurants for making reservations ... the italian, and some other one ... I think it's the asian wok ... never ate there, only heard good things though ... Italian, great atmosphere, the Carpaccio was actually pretty good. The wine on the resort, its what you'd expect from a box wine/house wine ... Margaritas Tex-Mex .... Was definitely good .... just remember "inside voices" ... ok well not really ;) The Surf and Turf, top notch as well .... the deserts *meh* but when you can order all four to share amongst the table its pretty fun.
    The buffet? you never truly have to eat here except for breakfast .... so yes ... I had an omelet one day, and a plate of fruit the other .... it all looked tasty, but usually after my evenings festivities they'd already moved onto serving lunch. Plus I'd already filled up on the delicious burgers from patty'o's at night.

Timeshares? Is there pressure yes .... do they understand "go away" not so much .... do not be bothered with them. Are we interested in a timeshare at Temptation? YES ... are we looking into it without them ... yes.

The Beach? ... it's great enough, its beautiful, warm and lots of chairs/space. Perhaps some people are used to varadero where the beach stretches for 70km uninterrupted, well this resort has I think about 2km of its own white sandy goodness. But trust me you wont spend much time at the beach ... Why?

Because of the pools ....

The pools are awesome, there are three of them .... the "s-e-x!y/fun" pool is where you will spend most of your time, meet most of your new friends and enjoy everything the resort has to offer.

The entertainment during the day at the pool consists of bachelor/stag and doe party antics .... silly things like grown men changing into women's thongs ... women having to dash to the other side of the pool and drink a drink out of a cup held between a mans knees etc. Nothing to racy, and nothing that an adult child traveling with her parents wouldn't be too ashamed to perform in front of mom ... mom's wearing a thong and is going topless anyways :p

Toplessness ....
    Yup ... its great .... for the women ... they feel extra liberated and I think it contributes to the lack of douche-bag .... it's hard to talk about a womans "bewbs" when they're all over the place.

Nightly Entertainment ....
    Participate ... Participate ... Participate ...
    If it's lingerie night ... bust out your boxers, pjs, ladies, you comfy little shorts a halter top and high heels go pretty far ... guys the sexier the better ;) .... hell apparently even a sock does the trick, as for the other nights .... its more fun if you participate and makes you look like you know what you're doing.

So anyways in closing ...

This Guy! ... That Girl .... and most likely those guys .... will be back with bells on.

And to any of you that met This Guy/That Girl we'd love to keep in touch, drop us a note, add us on facebook show us your pics and well we'll work from there

See you next year ...

• Stayed November 2011
      • [​IMG] Value ****
      • [​IMG] Location ****
      • [​IMG] Sleep Quality ****
      • [​IMG] Rooms *****
      • [​IMG] Cleanliness *****
      • [​IMG] Service *****
      • Food ****
      • Entertainment ****

2. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Great tr. Another repeater is created. Thanks for sharing

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the Trip Report Soop. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Always nice to see first timers reports as you have no previous visits to compare to.

We are sorry too you missed the Boobs Cruise, my wife looked around in the lobby for you after the buses with the rest of the crowd had left but no luck. 9:15am is quite an early start when on holiday, but it's the same start time year round. You cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Great Trip Report and Glad to hear there are a few more repeaters added to the group...
    Steve stole my favorite line, you can say you drink all day if you dont start in the morning lol... Trust me, I have peeled myself out of bed at 8am after going to bed at 6am, just so I wouldnt miss the cruise, as good as your trip report was, it will only get better after your next trip and the Boobs Cruise... Hopefully in April ;)

5. AussieSmoothCpl

AussieSmoothCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are Repeaters and this Reort has to rate among the best! Well done. Kev and di

6. kkmarcus

kkmarcus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had a great time! Would love to see you guys again next year. This was our 4th year at Temptation and it's just as great every year as the last! We will def be back! Can't tell by your profile pic, but I think I remember you. Dancing guy, right??

7. soop

soop Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Yup ... that'd be "this guy" ... and his happy feet ;)

Matt Smith | Facebook

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Great tr............glad it met your expectations and glad to see you will be back too.

9. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great T R...Thanks for sharing.:daveandmo::daveandmo:

10. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm glad she's liberated, lol and I'll be sure to bring extra bands next year. Thanks for making sure I wasn't the only one at the bar by myself in the middle of the night since that would have probably qualified me as an alcholic drinking by myself. Next year your going to have to make a longer stay, it seemed as soon as you got there you were already leaving but that's a rookie mistake we all make and why I'm spending more than half a month there now! :brick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice