TRIP REPORT OCT 23-28

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matt and susan, Oct 31, 2008.

1. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm making an attempt at a trip report but I don't think it will be as grand as Chet's!!

We arrived late Thursday afternoon and went directly to the pool. I recognized Ed & Susan from Alaska right away, and they introduced us to Chet and Keith. We had a few drinks at the pool before having dinner in the buffet with Chet and Keith. By the way Keith did fall in love in Mexico...that is if mashed potatoes count!! After dinner we were all off to Nice Shoes for the lingerie show, I was anxious to see the underwear that Susan had bought for Keith! Well, we all stripped down to the skivvies and ended up on stage, I did come away from it all in 2nd place!
    The guys were pretty good sports too in their boxers! I also won pretty big at the blackjack table thanks to Ron and Elizabeth's help! We met DJ and Evelyn from PA as well as the Seattle firemen Todd and Joe this night.

Friday morning when we woke up it was POURING rain!! (and the cable was out, so we couldn't even watch channel 12!) After awhile it finally cleared off and we made our way to where else...the pool! We met up with Todd and Joe and DJ and Evelyn. This is the day I was introduced to the banana daiquiri's! For a brief moment I left the pool during the Ms. Temptation contest and just as I was coming back I saw someone from the entertainment staff holding up my husbands swim trunks and throwing Ed's up also! So when I got back in the pool I was surrounded by cold shriveled up dicks!! Matt played tequila volleyball later that day and you guessed it, I wasn't there again when he lost the trunks! I think that was about the time I was in the pool and Ed and DJ were telling me they didn't mind that I still had on my top because they already knew what they looked like! Of course I had to show them just to be sure they were right!! Mid afternoon we headed off to Margarita's for some snacks and sobering up before heading out for the Booze Cruise. We had really nice weather for the cruise and met some more fun people from Chicago, a couple of firemen, policemen and "Frank Rizzo" aka Steve. Carlos and Charlie's was fun and we enjoyed the conga line and dancing but I was tired from all the daiquiri's earlier in the day.

Saturday we hung out at the pool in the morning and then headed out for lunch with Ed and Susan. We went to the mall and ate some Mexican food. Susan, I can still smell that taxi!! We went to the markets and picked up a few things to take home. At this point we all realized that maybe Matt needs a haircut, as he was approached for the 3rd time in 2 days to buy some dope!! We decided to ride the bus back to the resort and guess who was already riding, Chet and Keith! They had made the whole loop and ended up paying twice to ride the bus!! We also met more people from the message board on this day, Ian & Nat, Rob & Amber, Bob & Stephanie. Spent the evening at Nice Shoes listening to a band and dancing with Chet, that guy has the moves!! This is also the night that Susan and I conned our husbands into taking our pictures with firemen Todd and Joe! Hey Ed, if you can have your school teacher fantasy at least let me have my fireman one!! By the way Keith made it to the dance cage this night too!

Sunday we met up with Ed and Susan and Chet and Keith before they all had to leave, wish our time together would have been longer. We would have had more fun I'm sure! We spent some time at the pool and finally I took off the top...sorry Ed! It was short lived anyway! We met Mike and Kaci this day also. We turned in early this night as Matt was feeling sick, so he slept and I watched Titanic! I didn't feel too bad though because I later found out that others had watched it as well!

Monday morning we spent time at the pool before going to Market 28 for some shopping and lunch. We took a nap later in the afternoon to get rested up for Coco Bongo. We went to the legs contest in Nice Shoes and Nat from Canada won, her second title in 2 years I believe. That girl can move! By the way Nat and Ian congrats on the wedding! Coco Bongo was so much fun!! We had ALOT to drink, and Chicago Steve kept ordering some kind of shots in these pretty little green glow in the dark cups that were very tasty! Those Chicago boys were a fun bunch! I know I've already apologized to you Bob and Stephanie, but I must say it again, I'm sorry I kept touching your boobs Steph! I don't remember leaving the club, but next thing I know we were outside in a cab heading back to the resort. Thanks again Stephanie for holding my hair while I heaved! I can still see the face of the doorman!

Tuesday morning it was time to say our final goodbyes before departing. Of course the sun was out in full force the day we were leaving! In spite of a bit of rain and wind, we had a great time. The best part of all is meeting wonderful people from all over. We hope to catch up with you again sometime. Keep in touch!

To all of you going soon....have fun!

Susan

2. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Wow, this sentence says it all ...

" I know I've already apologized to you Bob and Stephanie, but I must say it again, I'm sorry I kept touching your boobs Steph! I don't remember leaving the club, but next thing I know we were outside in a cab heading back to the resort. Thanks again Stephanie for holding my hair while I heaved!

Classic!

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    "The best part of all is meeting wonderful people from all over. We hope to catch up with you again sometime. Keep in touch!"

amen to that best part thingy :cool:

make sure you guys do keep in touch with each other - it is not often that you get to meet so many cool people at one location - we stay in touch with everyone we have ever met there and most of them - we consider -best of friends :wink:

rob and t

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR, and I know what you are talking about regarding the good friends.

5. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Nice TR. laughed my ass off when you complimented my moves.You guys are just lucky i didnt break out the sprinkler and the lawnmower and all my secret moves.Had a great time with you guys.Hope we meet again.And im a little upset i missed the girls coming out too :cry:

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awww we missed you guys like crazy when you were gone!! We had a blast at Coco's with you two! Since you don't remember much of the ride home (your body was in the taxi; your head was outside of the taxi lol) - I was wondering if you or Matt remembered "EL DISCO!!!" in the taxi hahahaha

It was great to meet you two!!

-Kasi

7. bosteph

bosteph Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Susan, I will always be there to hold your hair IF you promise to keep touching my boobs....hahahahaha :D

8. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steph-
    Since I work for a group of OB/GYN's doing sonograms and occasionally mammograms, I'm used to having my hands on women, but I'm just not drunk and crazy :oops: !! We had alot of fun, would be great to take another trip sometime and meet up with you guys again. We have some friends from home that I think would have a great time at Temptation and Ed and Susan from Alaska as well as Chet have mentioned going back again too. It was so hard getting back to "real life" after we returned, plus the weather is getting cold!! Hope all is well with you, Bob and family. I'm not very computer savvy, so when I get a chance I'll have Matt post some pictures, there is a good one of the two of us at Coco Bongo's. Take care!!

Susan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice