Trip Report Oct 06

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Small _Cocky_Rocky, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Really Rocky its not very funny. Third person BS, arriving in Nov. for an Oct. trip report, and oh boy your herps thread was just lame.

At least if your going to be trolling try to humorous us.

I think I smell a ban coming for Mr. Rocky Nuts.

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LMAO!!!.... Mr Rocky Nuts... That is too funny... :brick:

3. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We love Seinfeld. I recognized that line right away.

Kat, you and Mary Beth have too much class for a jackass like this guy. He's not worth the exasperation.

Speaking of Seinfeld, do you remember the guy from the gym that constantly referred to himself in the third person? Was his name Kenny? He had those jumping shoes that Kramer wore after a dental appointment and Mel Torme thought that he was mentally challenged.
    Marsh

4. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do not mind someone that has a viewpoint that is negative. If that person does so with respect it is fine, yet when any one condems or attacks people on this forum for no true reason just to degrade or demoralize them, then it is time for that person to be removed from Cancuncare permantely.

Steve,
    Can you fix this?

This person "Rocky" is a mental person that really enjoys putting our wonderful people down and attacking them about how they look. I think there might be some liability here as to discrimination being allowed. This forum is for the wonderful, beautiful people that truly enjoy Temptaions and regardless of looks race, color or whatever we respect everyone. Everyone that I have met and spent time with are truly the best people in my life. They do not have negative, complaining veiwpoints, yet positive thoughts and fun.
    To allow this person to post is to allow personnal attacks and that is not what I thought this site endorses.
    To repond to this person is only adding fuel to his fire and will only add to his enjoyment and continued abuse.

It is a shame that we have to endure this, yet there is a lot of people in the world that need help. We just do not need these sort of posts here.

My two cents.
    Don

5. tommyboy

tommyboy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If Rocky was banned he would just go to another forum and talk sh## there. I think I have a great theory. If someone has a cork big enough(no not for his mouth, rocky don't speak from there) it should plug him up. As long as no one gives him a cure such as metamucil it might stay there for a while. There is only one problem. who is going to apply the cork.

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well considering I have had to dig so far up an ass in my line of work I maybe best suited for the job. (trust me on this you DONT want details of what I had to endure! That poor patient was soo nice too. :cry: )

However. I get paid good money for that at work. So start the collection process. When you have enough to get me back to Temptations for 14 nights this time. Call me. I will gladly stick my whole fist up there with that cork! It will take more than metamucil to get that sucker out! :shock: (I will also need a full HAZMAT suit to do the deed. I would HATE to catch anything this fool has!) I *think* this may be the ONE time I actually enjoy hurting someone!

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yeah I agree, that's not what the forum is for. The herpes thread was childish and then I cant believe he took the time to type such an extensive fake trip report. I guess it was a slow day at college.

Rocky's original name was Rocky_Cocky. I changed it to Small_Cocky_Rocky several hours ago (but I dont think anyone noticed) Everytime he logs in he has to post under that name from now on - lets see if he comes back under his new name.... I doubt it.

I can play games too :)

8. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You totally rock Steve....

I noticed it and thought it was perfect.

Hopefully we won't hear from him any time soon.

I love this forum.

Kat

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    PS... from what I can see....

They are real and they are magnificent and they are most definitely spectacular! :D

Sorry we missed you in May, here's to better planning next year. :wink:

Jamie

10. Coco Bongo

Coco Bongo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rocky the Cocky is an icon, the role model. Unlike you fatties on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice