Trip Report Nov 30th To Dec 7th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by J&I, Dec 10, 2017.

1. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    I seen licking cream being encouraged by the entertainment staff on the bar, naked or not.... security were beside themselves, trying to shut it down! Bar tenders were stuck in between the two, trying, half-heartedly to stop it while the entertainment staff were practically sticking a finger up at security and going on....

After smoking in the hot tub, respectively, for three days, on our fourth, security pointed out to someone else, smoking was not allowed... after seeing this, I exited when smoking, but left my ashtray on the ledge... even this was not allowed, so the security guard held my ash tray while I smoked!

Personally, I think that security have been told the rules... entertainment staff have been told to make things sexy and fun.... However, sometimes one thing does clash with the other. Both are simply doing what they have been told to do, neither wants to lose their jobs.... bartenders are stuck in between....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice