Trip Report - May 14 - 20 - PICS ADDED

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SheBop, May 22, 2008.

1. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha..loved your trip report, thnks for sharing! :lol:

2. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Sheila and Bob, we had a great time with you both. Hope to see you next year. Suzie and Mike

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR and great pics! Looks like a fantastic time!
    Your room was exactly like ours was, and from th shot off your balcony I'm thinking you were just a little further down than we were.

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the TR and especially the photos!!!

Ronald :cool:

5. Momates

Momates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great report and pics. A little over 3 months for us. Helps get us excited and eager. :D

6. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    The nice thing about getting into most of the contests and games is that someone ELSE always gets the incriminating photographs. Unless I'm just very good at performing when no one has their camera within arms length.

AB - I appreciate the compliment regarding my shoes. Funny how things always look better in a thong near a strippers pole. Your Nice Shoes however look delicious no matter the surroundings. :wink:

7. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Great Trip Report and pics. I don't know how you remember everything. I'm usually in too much of a fog by the time I leave to remember much of anything.

8. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I sometimes wonder myself. A brief list of notes on a cocktail napkin at the end of each day usually helps us "old folks" with our memory. I'm a firm believer that excessive alcohol consumption kills the SLOWER moving brain cells thereby leaving the FASTER/SMARTER ones behind.

Interestingly enough, as many times as we have been to TTR (6 thus far), Shiela and I wholeheartedly believe PEOPLE make TTR such an enjoyable experience. If TTR had as much turnover as corporate america, we'd most likely look for alternative vacation spots. If this (and other) message boards didn't exist for our many friends to exchange thoughts, opinions, calendars, pictures, etc. we would most likely look for alternative vacation spots.

Shiela and I dwell on the positive because we are optimistic positive thinking people. TTR has it's negative moments, but we choose not to ruin our vacation with pessimism and drama thats prevalent in our day to day lives in the states. Our vacation experiences at TTR tend to be moments we'll remember forever because we make them positive memorable experiences. As the saying goes...nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit.

To ALL our friends we've met over the years and 6 visits...Shiela and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making memories with us. We hope these friendships and relationships last a lifetime. They mean the world to us. :lotsoflove:

9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

10. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great TR and pics.. ;)....... we gotta rent one of those boats sometime.

and this is the first time I've seen pics of seats and a bed away from the pool areas. I'm sure there was some fun going on at all ours of the night down there.. *L*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice