Trip Report March 30-April 7

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tflexxin, Apr 13, 2016.

1. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    In short, another fantastic trip. Memories and new friends made, old friends revisited, and more crazy times.

Resort. Long overdue for an upgrade. We went on a premier referral this year (thank you!), had a nicer room than last year, enjoyed the better quality of alcohol and dinner. However, the resort itself needs a lot of work. The premier people tried to sell us on a supposed $26MM upgrade coming, but lets be honest, you could knock down and rebuild the entire resort of a whole lot less $$ than that. While I hope they start doing the reported upgrades, I WON'T stop coming if they don't. We don't come for 5 star rooms. We come for 5 star fun.

Food. I thought the food improved significantly from last year. Buffet had better food offerings and better quality, and we enjoyed the italian and asian restaurants.

Party. Some decent nights at patios, minimal participation in theme nights though. The pool was pretty much rocking every day, with the exception of a couple of somewhat rainy days.

Boobs Cruise. What can I say. AMAZING FUN. Thank you Steve Chino and Omar and crew for a memorable trip. What started as a rainy cold shit show turned into an epic day of fun! All due to the crew.....

The People. Made some great new friends. Too many to mention. Hung out with old friends. TTR is what you make of it. Be friendly, make friends. Hang out in your little clique (as one particular group of ladies did) and don't meet anyone. your choice, but we come to make new friends and have a blast, and mission accomplished in April 2016.

Staff. A lot of missing faces from last year, but they still do a great job. I have zero complaints.

Overall, TTR is exactly what I found last year and returned for this year. A 2-3 star quality resort with 5 star quality fun and service. We had MORE fun than last time, made MORE friends, stayed longer, and want to come back sooner. Does it get any better than that???

Until next time...

Fokker out!!!

2. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Forgot to mention, the single guys during the second week were too plentiful. Bachelor party idiots, acting like fools and running around grabbing whatever ass would let them. Ruined the vibe somewhat.

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Always fun. We quit going in March because of the young groups of boys. Glad you all had fun

4. Funcouple25

Funcouple25 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had the same problem in March.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice