Trip Report Mar 10 - 17....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whitethunder, Mar 20, 2007.

1. whitethunder

whitethunder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well myself and 5 other Canadian drunkards got back from Cancun Saturday night. Had a fantastic drunken adventure. Here’s a trip report:

Day 1:
    We arrive at the oasis Cancun really late (1030pm), but still check in, get 2 rooms side by side on the ground level, lobby is PACKED with 18-25 year olds screaming their heads off all wasted which was cool because we’d be joining them soon. We had the studentcity partypass so the first night was the city, saw 3-6 mafia, place was really packed, left around 3 am in a drunken stupor.

Day 2:
    Wake up around 11am, go find the buffet (which is a sweet hop over the balcony to the left from our room) grab some food then head to the beach. It’s packed, awesome weather, hit the ocean and then drank some coronas by the pool with some girls from Chicago. Got a nice buzz going, took a nap ate a bit more then went out to Daddy-O, place was freaking packed, took like 15 mins to get first 2 drinks. After a bit we realized a waiter would deliver drinks to us for 1 USD each. A hour or so later got a good buzz going, Jamie Kennedy and some hot chick came out then Steve-o who broke a light bulb or something on his mouth and poured rum all over the lower level ha-ha. Anyways we get really buzzing, 4 of us leave, myself and my other buddy go to daddy rock and met some Ottawa girls doing thong dances on the bar (also cool). After the bar closes we need more liquor and hit the liquor store across the street. We split a 12 pack discussing how we are going to plan out things for the week; some Boston guys join us outside the store as well. We finally stumble back to the room and pass out at 6am.

Day 3:
    We wake up late, around 3 pm, grab some food and hit the pool. Notice the girls gone wild dude on the beach trying to get a few chicks to flash, within a minute or 2 the place is PACKED with guys ha-ha. Anyways we leave and hang at the swim up bar and get a nice buzz going again. Meet some Ottawa guys and play 3-man on our balcony until 7pm, we pass out until 11pm, then hit up the bulldog club which was our party pass club. It was unbelievably freaking packed, couldn’t even get a drink. Decide to hit up the corona bar, which ROCKED. Lots of hot chicks dancing on the bar, plenty of cold coronas. Ran outta cash (we were expecting open bar) took bus back to hotel, went BACK to the corona bar and it was pretty dead. Had some more drinks until 330am or so then head back to the oasis.

Day 4:
    We wake up around 12pm; hit the sports bar for some quick hot dogs then the beach. Again, PACKED, some dj playing on the American eagle stage. Was cool, went back to the room took a quick nap headed out to the hooters for some wings and watch some hockey!! After the hockey game we head over to the city and got really bombed, there was some rock acts on stage but we were all hitting the drinks hard. Met a group of Asian girls from New York, I ended up leaving early with one of them, which luckily was also staying at the oasis… Had some fun went back to the room to meet my buddies and share a bottle of Bacardi on out patio, pass out before sunlight.

Day 5:
    Wake up with a real nice hangover, popped some pills then head to get food. Eat a ton of pizza, grab some more beer and head to the beach. Had a nice time drinking again. Took another nap and got ready for my favourite night of the trip Pat O’ Briens Mardi Gras party. Place was packed but not too packed as its on this huge dock outside, nice breeze, which was real sweet. Bartenders were awesome too tipped my usual dollar and got nice half vodka and half OJ drinks all night. Saw some real nice looking ladies who would do ANYTHING for a few beads…. WITH EACH OTHER !! ha-ha fun time. Anyways we all had a perfect buzz going and had courage to ask really hot chicks to make out and we did, freaking fantastic. All leave together around 3 am go back to room split a 12 pack of bud light on our patio and invite some girls over from the sports bar area, they are wasted too, make them make out with each other all in all best night of the trip.

Day 6:
    This was the second best day of the trip. Got up around 1pm tried the buffet, not too bad, hit the beach bar got some chicken fingers and corona. Got a little buzz going and booked the jungle tour for tomm (12pm because 9am seemed too early hahaha). Anyways head to the port by the old fat Tuesday (which looked light a craphole now BTW), boarded the booze cruse and set off to some island for some partying. Within 10 mins of the open bar starting we had 2 HOT girls doing TOPLESS body shots on the bar, awesome. Hit the island a bit later have some crap food and then hit this huge stage area. Got really wasted at the open bars here, watched a really sweet wet t-shirt contest tons of hot chicks. Head back on the boat, at this time EVERYONE is totally freaking hammered, I somehow get separated from my buddies, end up getting on the bus the WRONG WAY, ended up in some downtown area and had to beg locals for 10 pesos to back on a bus heading the other way. Finally end back up at the hotel room at 3 am don’t remember half of the night at all, but my lonesome journey amuses my friends so it’s all good.

Day 7:
    Wake up for 11, head to grab a quick hotdog at the sports bar then go to the jungle cruise across the street. Forgot to wear sunscreen as I was still hungover and got burnt big-time. The cruise was cool though and snorkeling at the reef was real fun. After this we take a nap and get ready for a short night at basic. White party was cool, had to leave early though because out bus for the airport left at 430am. Got back to room at 300am, couldn’t sleep decided to stay up until we had to leave.
    Day 8:
    Leave hotel at 430, sleep on bus get to airport, sleep a bit on plane, head back home to get a nap then some st pats day drinking at a local dive.

Really a fun freaking trip with a ton of drinking and TONS of nudity. BRING ON SPRING BREAK 2008 !!

Here’s some SAFE pics (I have a lot of UNSAFE ones as well HAHAHA):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbruyns/

(btw: don’t know why there are so HUGE my camera takes big pics I haven’t had time to sort through them all yet…)

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Excellent work, sir.

Seems like you packed your days and nights with an ample supply of booze and ladies.

Sucks about not being able to get a drink when you already paid for the all-u-can-drink.

I did hear that Bulldog seemed to be quite understaffed for the crowds.

3. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice TR.Been to the BullDog and thought it was great,mind you never been there on springbreak.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very nice trip report......holler if ya hear me hahaha

5. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very nice TR :cool:

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooo

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great report

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good times!!! (There's always one adventure, isn't there?!? You, me, Dennis...) Thanks for the TR and pics!

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    huh? :?

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice work!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice