Trip Report July 6-9

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kyfuncpl5568, Jul 15, 2012.

1. kyfuncpl5568

kyfuncpl5568 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip Report July 6-9

This was our first trip to TTR. And what a few days it was. Ill try and address as many things as I can as I go along.
    Day one was F'd due to all the airline issues. If we had not been in first class and got a major buzz through out the today it would have been nearly unbearable.

We arrived and got checked in to our room in under 15 minutes. (We used Alpharooms and had zero issues and they didnt even look at our "voucher" they had our name and paper work ready.)

Here is what we saw on the forum prior to our visit where most people advised/warned of the RCI BS. WE got none of it at checkin, not even a mention. Though they did attempt to try sat morning on our walk through the lobby. Guess being a retired cop gives me a ability to stop that type of stuff quickly [​IMG]

Day 2 was out of bed and on the beach by 0630 enjoying some hot java and taking some pictures.
    Breakfast was good I had fruit and coffee and the wife ate french toast and some other thing. Everything was fresh and tasted well. Service was excellent our entire weekend.

We went on the Boobs Cruise at 10 am and WOW!!!! It was fun. Seen lots of Boobs and met and talked to some cool people. Chinos and Omar are excellent entertainment host. Lots of drinks and a few bjs later we made it back to land after about a hour delay due to boat issues. It wasn't a big issue as it seemed we all had alot of fun. Eveything about the cruise rocked. Thanks Steve [​IMG]

Got back to resort, ate and partied till about 2 am. A nap was somewhere in there too

Day 3 Up by 9 am and spent the better part of the day hanging out at the pool with K@+Loren, JTSavannah, Curiousminds, and a few others. Everyone we met was great and for the most part had some sense. Met a few winners but they wasn't from CCC or CS.
    We spent several hours partying with some folks that wasn't on the forum but was a breath of fresh air as well. Partied at Paty O's till 3am
    Also a shout out to Xraider cool dude and enjoyed hangin with you. Sorry the Mrs wasnt able to get out much while we was there.

Music- I had several discussions on CCC about house/techno music and our dislike of it. IT was a none issue. They played little to none. Everything from GnR to T.I, Pitbull to 50cent [​IMG] Great time!!!

Our room # was 4404
    The plus was our A/c was cold as hell......just how we like it. The negative was the damn thing seemed to be 2 miles away when you've just spent 12 hours pounding drinks and shots [​IMG]

Our express checking we asked for something close to the action and a ground floor room. Due the all the shit we had dealt with prior to arrive I didnt mention it and neither did they. No biggie! Will make sure I get a room closer in November.

Every bit of food we ate was good not problems there.

Our rooom attendant kept room clean but did't speak a bit of english which made request next to impossible. She did understand $10 bills so that helped [​IMG]

Never met a place with a lower % of douchebags. Like I said we only met a couple weirdo's but they are anywhere.

Never got the impression TTR was a swingers resort as Ive seen some folks fears expressed on CCC.

The seafood rest needed some A/c work. We went in there after 2 attempts and being turned away due to private parties. Then again it was fine between the heat in there and the very limited menu. We left :)

Even the most pickiest eater will have plenty of choices at TTR for food. We really have nothing negative to say aboput any part of the resort. It was a overall pleasure to spend a few days there.

In closing for those that have limited exp in travel. We learned many years ago you can seldom go by major review sites as folks just tend to like to bitch alot. Though we still tend to check places like this forum and others such as cruise critic and TA we've found you can put little stock in those places. CCC gave us a decent idea what to expect.

No it isnt a 5 star resort......But for what we paid it was 100% better than what we paid for. We both drank more booze than the cost of our stay.

Concerning the dress up nights... the wife was a little disappointed she spent a couple hundred bucks and little to nobody dressed up. Probably would be better with some of the larger groups going over certain dates.:icon_cry::aktion040:
    Ratings
    Room 8
    Checkin/Out 9
    Food 8
    Service 10
    Layout of Resort 6-7
    Bartenders/Wait staff 10+

Our trip PRICELESS!!!!! [​IMG] Til November 21...Cya then SEXY BITCHS

2. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thank you for the report!! Sounds like fun!!
    Hope people participate in theme nights the end of July/ first week of August when we go :)

3. cardinalcouple

cardinalcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    chango, i will have to agree with you on that as well. we have went shopping for our theme nights and still have a few little things to get but other than that we are so freaking ready for this trip. please let us know how the Boobs Cruise goes, for the people that are going Aug.6th are still needing more people and really need the two of you to be there since you are the ones who pretty much got the month of Aug. together.
    Kim

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Great TR, and I totally understand your wife's grumpiness about spending money on outfits when "nobody else is wearing them." That's really common. There are LOTS of people that hit TTR and never know about CancunCare.com, which is their loss and we need to educate them.

I think it could work like this: Check Steve's Roll Call thread for the month you are going, and figure out who else on the board is going to be at TTR while you and your group, lady, dude, whatever are as well. Then, PM/message them and get an "inside group" of board folks from here to committ to each other that they'll be "in theme," and don't worry about those who aren't in the know.

When a group of, say, 6 to 8 very scantily clad, sexy nurses in tiny little tops and skirts shows up with a crowd of Dastardly-Dan Doctors (see the August Theme Night thread, and use some imagination), those who are unfamiliar with CCC will almost certainly get a kick out of the sexiness, get a giggle because of the sheer fun outrageousness of it all, and then wonder why they weren't invited. people LIKE to be IN.

Then, the next time they come back to TTR, because something like 50% do, they'll be on here, perpetrating the thing.

Seems like it'd work. I'm off to the August Roll call thread to see who's gonna be there with us August 12 to 17!

Maybe I need to start a thread on this? I'll do it, nd if i's a dumb idea, Steve can delete it. Right? Right!

5. blh902

blh902 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Sounds like you had fun. Makes it seem even longer until we get back.

6. SHOW_ME_CPL

SHOW_ME_CPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good TR!

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report, you are spot on, couldn't agree with you more on anything, you nailed it!!

8. MignonA

MignonA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report. Looking forward to our trip in August

9. LAvedon

LAvedon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I know that I (Leese) and Lynn (Matt&Lynn) will be participating in Theme nights....so don't you worry! Already have all my outfits :):aktion033:

Jul 27-Aug 1st

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for theTR...Sounds like you had fun and Two New Repeaters were borne.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice