Trip Report Jan 6th to 13th Warning really really long

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Sam and Robin, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic vacation what a resort what a concept. We love this place repeaters born on the first day.

Here we go and I'll appologize now for the length there is just so much to say and so many people to thank.

Day 1 Friday, good flight easy trip through all the airports etc, flying out of London ontario was a good plan. Check in was a breeze we had done the express thing through the web site. Put in room 4207, at first we thought it was a little far away from the action but as I'll get to later it was the perfect room and we will try to get it again. The room its self fantastic huge vanity in the washroom massive shower etc etc, no complaints. We spent the afternoon looking around and finding our feet sampled a few of the tasty beverages at the sexy pool and just recovered a bit. White night / Glow night was the theme and a great first night theme we had not been sitting at patty O's long when K&N came on over and grabbed us (Thanks Nick ) saw the glow sticks and knew we had to be from "cancuncare" ( Huge thank you to Steve ) We were quickly introduced to Dana Sue ( Billy still having nightmares about the sight under that kilt ) and Mothermayi, and also a great couple from Vancouver sorry guys too much tequilla and too few brain cells to remember all the names. This is where our wild week of partys began, danced the night away drank just a wee little bit too much and had a blast we had all brought extra glow sticks and our group grew and grew as more and more people came over to find out what was going on and to join the party they were all christened with glow sticks. A great night all in all headed to bed around 2 am saying what a great place this was and how we hoped it would all be this good. Little did we know that this would be one of our quietest days and it only got better and better.

Day 2 Saturday, well we forgot to set the alarm to get seats at the sexy pool so we spent the morning down on the beach and just went up to the pool to watch some of the activities. I'll take the time now to say how the entertainment staff did a fantastic job and got everyone going and involved all the time, they did not ignore anyone and made a point of trying to get all involved, wish I could remember all the names but Sarah 69, Brenda, Tony, Daniel everyone you all are fantastic and hats off to the DJ kept us all entertained all day long. I did get the chance to meet the old crew on the Boob Cruise, Chinos and the whole gang and thats going to be a whole other story. Had a blast at the sexy pool all afternoon, hanging out with all the group from the night before the pool is amazing and warm, loved it. Bar staff fantastic and as quick as they can be with the volume of booze they have to serve. A quiet night for us on Saturday had some dinner and a drink at Patty O's love that place for both the wild party's and the ability to sit quietly and people watch when needed. Headed to bed at ten ish will not admit or deny if channel 12 was involved.

Day 3 Sunday and now it all starts to get wild, we got our seats at the sexy pool and were worshiping the sun by 9. Have to say the bacon at breakfast is amazing we loved that stuff, breakfast was always a good meal so much to choose from. Actually have to say the food was all fantastic never had a bad meal tried everything and it was all great, I recommend this place to all fussy eaters or not something for everything. Back to the pool we got to watch Tony in the beer drinking, lost by a hair and I still say he was robbed (hats off to you Tony I have not met too many people who could do to me what you did on the Boob Cruise....you did not just drink me under the table you picked it up and beat me with it just to be sure....lol ) hung out at the pool all day Nick, kate, Billy, Dana Tony, Sheila thank you all for making us so welcome you guys got us off to a flying start. Naughty School Girl Night.....woooooo hoooooo these girls were not just naughty down right sexy to be more exact all the girls were amazing so much participation and Chris thank you for making sure I was not the only dressed up geek there...lol.... Got to meet the rest of the group from cancuncare that night Chris and Alicia you guys are fantastic, John and Bunny what can I say love you guys Kurt and Sherry everyone made our trip what it was....and that is the best vacation ever. Well we all went hard that night must of been after 3 when we got home we all danced the night away again, drank silly amounts of booze and had to give Bunny stick gloves apparently the glasses were really slippy and kept falling on the floor good thing they were plastic. A tip to any newbies here PARTICIPATE in everything as the slogan goes nobody knows you and nobody gives a s##t. Look up the planned theme nights and just go for it be silly have fun. Our whole group did this everynight and the results will stay with us all for ever we had so so much fun.

Day 4 Monday BOOB CRUISE.....Steve thank you for a great time and thanks to your whole crew, by the way Steve that bed on the boat is most comfy...lol...I could of slept on a bag of rocks but what a fun day. We got to leave right from the hotel no bus rides required loved that great new set up Steve. Got to the boat at the marina we all spent some quality time heckeling the people on what we refered to as the kiddie boats...and off we were sailing away to the island of tequilla shots we will get to that shortly. The whole group was on the cruise plus a few we had not yet met f350red you guys are great, loved hanging out with you. We got to meet the world famous Boob Cruise Crew Chinos and the whole gang you guys are amazing and so much fun. We were told at the start of the trip that you had to have a drink in your hand at all times and a smile on your face, well the smile is dead easy with all the boobies bouncing around and the drink in hand all I can say is the bartender must of been exhausted by the end of the day because the promise was 30 second drinks or its free and they lived up to it all day long ( ok to be honest the last hour and a bit I can't vouch for but I'm assured it was the same all day) Stopped off half way there for all the snorkeling to happen, I choose to keep challenging the 30 second drink thing....after that a quick stop on the island for a bit of shopping. Had a blast picking up some bits and pieces haggeling in the stores was fun and we got some good deals. Then back to the boat for some more drinking and dancing ( thanks to the DJ great job all day long ) I take a moment here to mention Shawn ( aka Bad Bunny aka reverand Rabbit )....you sir are unreal kinda like the enegizer bunny how you keep dancing all day every day is fantastic and you help make every day fun. Stopped for lunch great food yet again thanks to every one there....here is where my demise to the great Tony happened, half way through the meal a tequilla shot was slid in front of me tony sitting there with a big smile so ok down the hatch it goes....well then another shows up....same result another then another....tony your a bad man....so in my weakened state I thought going to the bar and getting more and more would be a great idea.....not so much....lol....but fun was had by all during the games that followed Chinos and the gang had everyone acting silly and having fun. back to the boat from here and on our way home....from this point on I will have to rely on the recollection of others because for the last hour or so of the trip I thought it best to hide down stairs....ok ok I went to pass out I was done. Sam did tell me though that it was a great return trip in between the beating she was giving me for passing out...lol.... Thanks again Steve and everyone for a great day....we all had a quiet night which was planned, good thing it took me till midnight to sober up enough to function but what a blast.

Day 5 Tuesday...The party is realling starting now had a blast at the pool, we learnt that you have to get up early to get the really good seat....we spent the entire day at the pool again lapping up all the antics by the entertainment staff and it amaze's me the level of participation they generate for everything tried to get into a few activities but they filled up really quickly...however still tons of fun to watch. Had another day of wobbly pops and beautiful sunshine. Again I just want to touch on how friendly all the couples are....everyone talks hangs out and has a blast at all times. The single guys are for the most part harmless but single guys a tip to you all don't try to work you way into a group of couples we are all there together and don't want a bunch of third wheels hanging around. We all got to watch Sam shake her booty in the pole dance competition, tons of fun had by all. Back to the the day that was we took our regular late afternoon nap to get ready for the night ahead, this was sports night which we changed to naughty school girl night for the girls and sports for the guys just had to see thoes outfits one more time. A special tip of the hat to the last part of the group to show up all the way from across the big pond Russ and Trish after 24 hours of travel still managed to make their way down to the bar and were imediately spotted and pulled into the group. I have to mention just how good the bar staff at Patty O's is thoes guys are machines all night long Gabriel and the whole crew see you coming and you never wait long for drinks. Again we danced the night away and another 2 or 3 am night I honestly never knew what time it was for the whole week.

Day 6 Wednesday most likely the best day we had there what a day and night, got our sexy pool seats again great food as per usual and tons of tasty beverages. It's Miss Temptation day and thank you to Sarah 69 for allowing Sam as a late sign up. They started off with with the pole dancing and I think everyone will agree Sam kicked ass followed by the fake an orgasm competition Brenda you did a great job helping out. ( On a side note Sam is lucky I have never heard any of the noises she made....lol ) last part of the competition was all the girls running around the pool collecting guys shorts, a huge thank you to all the guys Sam violated to get their shorts, poor girl could barely carry the pile back to the stage. Then the voting thanks again to everyone there that screamed their heads off and made Sam Miss Temptation for the week so so much fun and again the participation level was phoenominal. A huge thanks to the hotel and all the staff all the goodies they heaped on Sam for winning were great, we got to up-grade to a jacuzzi suite how ever our origional room was better but the thought was nice. We were bouncing off the walls all day long, again the whole group thank you for the support Kate, Nick, Dana, Billy, Tony, Chris, Alicia, F350Red, Russ, Trish, John, Bunny, Tony, Sheila, Mike E, Anita and John you guys all rock. This leads in to Mardi Gras night.....oh my god.....what a night I think we ran the bar that night every one was joining and the whipped cream made for a real origional way for people to get beads but wow did we all have a blast, Chris thanks for bringing that stuff with you I will never be able to eat whipped cream again with out giggling just a little....lol....thats right you all remember.

Day 7 last day booooooooooooooooo! Well sexy pool rocked as always the weather was unreal and a great time was had by all again....We all had wayyyy too much to drink....and went wild all afternoon right into the early evening....maybe a little too long right Kate....lol. it was the best day at the pool and once again thanks to the staff for keeping it rocking all day. This leads us into the last theme/party night....lingerie Night.....ladies you all looked phenominal again....so many sexy ladies in one place. To the staff again great job on keeping the creeps out of the bar and to all you single guys who were lining up outside to watch the women walking by....come on and grow up a bit....ok a lot. We moved on to Patty O's after everyone stayed in their lingerie and had a great party night, I'm sure none of us will ever forget some of the pictures we got that night.....and I managed to corrupt Alicia....lol...ok she stole her first cigarrette in a long time off me but corrupt sounds way better...lol. John and Bunny you guys were troupers again hanging out with us all the way until 3.30....yes we knew the time since we had to get up in three hours to pack and leave but it was all worth it. Thank you to everyone and a big baaaaa baaaaa to Mike E.

So to sum it all up for any newbies reading this, this place is fantastic top to bottom, food, drinks, accomadation everything. It is however what you want to make it, we wanted to have fun and party and we did you sit next to someone go ahead and introduce yourself get people to join you for a drink isn't that right John and Anita. You meet people from all walks of life but the common thread is if you want to have fun the can help you. There was no pressure to do anything you did not want to but my god what a week long party it was my liver has shrunken into a little black ball and I'm sure I heard it say "What you talking about Willis" during a few of the heavier nights.

If I missed anyone I'm very sorry but a sever lack of brain cells after that week, to quote Arnold We'll be back", and yes that is a promise or a threat how ever you want to take it.

Don't Forget vote for SAMANTHA......Miss Temptation.....We can't wait to see you all again next year.

Robin and Sam.

2. canucks23

canucks23 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a great review! I love the Mardi Gras idea, sounds like you guys had a blast, I'm going to have to bring that night up with my group in February!

3. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Great TR! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

4. Mtw1997

Mtw1997 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Great review, we are first timers going the 24th of this month and this just made us more excited to go. Thanks again for taking the time to write the review. You touched on a lot of the questions/concerns we have had.

5. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    No problem if you have any more questions just fire us a private message we will take the time to answer ok

6. perkipsie

perkipsie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great report. Thanks for sharing, we're glad you had such a good trip x

7. blh902

blh902 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Great report. Makes March seem really far away.

8. kimandkorri

kimandkorri Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Wow what a report!! Thanks for sharing as it's alway enjoyable to see how others view the place. Glad you had such a great time and sounds like you're repeaters for a long time to come!

9. MR_D

MR_D Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the best review I've read. Thanks!!

10. knginokc

knginokc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great post!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice