Trip Report Jan.25 - Jan.31st

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tiogamike, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiogamike

tiogamike Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    p { margin: 0; }
    Day1
    We arrived early Wednesday and as expected our room wasn't ready. No problem, as we had a change of clothes in our backpacks to hit the sexy pool after a quick lunch at the buffet. Nice selection and everything was very good. Witnessed the tail-end of NVB. It looked like everyone was having a great time. I added NVB to my bucket list and we moved on. Its still on my list.
    At the sexy pool we ran into "Dancing Sean" who introduced us to Dave and Lisa, Curls & Smiley (Eric and Crystal), MandD (Matt amd Dina) and Labradorcouple (Darren & Sherry), Chris & Tammy, Mike & Patty, Rick & Janet, FunCouple (Dave & Ronda), Sultryfox (Mike & Shelly), dB11B (Darrell & Carolyn), and Stacy &Chris. It was amazing how comfortable we felt with everyone immediately. Well done Cancuncare/Steve.
    ******* Special thanks to Stacy for helping D with her top. *********

Although we were privy to an established core group through our Cancuncare connections, we took every opportunity to engage everyone we came in contact with and was never disappointed.
    Our room... We were missing a full section of the sliding mirror doors which haunted D throughout our stay. We should have asked for another room with a full compliment of mirrors so D would have been able to see her full self while getting ready for night time activities
    We had dinner at the Buffet and again it was very good. After dinner we were off to PattyO's for Naughty School Girl night, and all the girls looked fantastic. We partied hard but before ran out of gas, we were shot from traveling and turned in about 1:30am. Plus we had the Boobs Cruise in the morning.

Day 2
    Started off with morning balcony sex. Scratch one off the bucket list. Secured sexy pool chairs. Excellent breakfast at the buffet. Noticed a note for a free gift left under our door. We choose to ignore it, thought it might be a time share ploy. We hadn't been approached by any time share reps as of yet.
    Steve's Boob's Cruise was amazing, definitely the highlight of our trip. Hey, Kirby & Gina, glad you guys made it. Harold & Chris good to meet you. Omar, Chinos and the crew were tremendous! If you have the opportunity, DO IT, you won't be sorry. Enough said, not to spoil the experience. When we got back from the cruise, we all hit the pool til dark then off to prep for lingerie Night.
    D and I tried the Tex Mex for dinner. I think I remember dinner being very good but its mostly a blurr. After dinner, we tried to catch a nap (idiots).
    (WARNING) "DON'T NAP UNLESS YOU CALL FOR A WAKE UP CALL".
    We slept right through my watch alarm and woke up at 12:45am. I jumped out of bed with my heart beating out of my chest and got dressed in a second. (green shamrock boxers). I tried to shake D but she was sound asleep. My confidence was not high that she would answer the bell. So off I went solo hoping I didn't miss the festivities. I didn't. After much persuasion from our new friends, I went back to the room to raise D, and she did indeed answer the bell. Four hours later and at least 4 cans of alcohol infused whipped cream, l was able to check a half dozen off my bucket list, and a crazy fun night, then to bed. But not before we hit the grill at PattyO's for the most amazing burgers and fries. Every night, its a great perk.

Day 3
    Loud morning balcony sex. Realizing we like being watched as much as we like to watch.
    Rainy in and out throughout the morning.
    Now the trip down-turn: Beware of the slippery floors after rain....
    After another excellent breakfast and setting up for the day at the pool, I ran back to the room for lotion and wiped out and head-butted the tile floor. (Mexican Tile Cartel) After arriving back at the pool with a cut over my eye, probably needing a stitch or two, one outstanding Canadian nurse took charge with her steri strips and band aids and patched me up. If anyone knows a nurse that was at TTR on Jan. 27th that may have helped me, I would love to get her name to thank her. The next three days were tough to say the least. I had a vertigo problem, the shakes as well as no appetite and I couldn't sleep. I ended up losing 6 lbs on the trip. Not til Sunday when we met DNLB (Don & Lori) (Lori is a trauma room nurse), did we figure out that I had probably sustained a concussion when I fell on Friday. After parting at the sexy pool all day after my mishap, it was time to shower and get ready for the nighttime festivities. I decided to lay down for a few minutes to rest. Once my head hit the pillow I was out. Woke up to an empty room arond 9pm. Feeling pretty comfortable in her surroundings, D had already showered & dressed and was out for "White Night". Struggle as I did, I made it out and located D in the buffet. We all partied really hard, danced and drank and had another great time at PattyO's with our new found TTR family. Special thanks to Tracey and Matt for the great glow sticks.

Day 4
    Hurtin' for certain, feeling horrible. After breakfast I grabbed some shade on the beach and drank Gatorade all morning thinking I was just hung over. I was still thinking my vertigo problem was the effects of being on a boat on a couple of days prior. Another hint: We brought powdered Gatorade with us to mix with bottled water. By noon I forced my first alcoholic drink, then it was off to the races. We all hung out in the sexy pool (hey Andy & Carol) by the DJ and once again the alcohol infused whipped cream made an appearance. (film at 11:00). There was talk of a Cancuncare group dinner for Saturday night but it was unclear whether or not prior arraignments had been made by anyone in the Cancuncare group. Subsequently, some couples arraigned for small groups to meet at the buffet. Afterwords group pictures at PattyO's and farewells to new friends leaving in the morning. Turned out to be a subdued night seeing our new friends leaving. I guess we got to bed around 2:00.

Day 5
    Still a struggle but putting on my best game face, I tried a couple spicy Bloody Mary's at breakfast to get my ass in gear. After a stint on the beach, we tried the "quiet pool" thinking we could catch a nap. When we got to the quiet pool, we were a little surprised to see three couples completely naked in the jacuzzi. Not a problem, just was a little surprised. We lasted a half an hour, but the quiet was deafening and we couldn't take it anymore. Back to the sexy pool where we recognized DNLB (Don & Lori) by the pool who had just arrived and were still waiting for their room. We introduced ourselves and offered them our room to secure their things while they waited to check in. They took advantage of our offer and then we introduced them to all our friends at the pool. They both fit like a glove with our group. Another fun day at the sexy pool. That night it was dinner at the Italian Restaurant with Mike and Shelly (Sultryfox). Most of us thought the food was excellent.

Then....second School Girl Night. We just happened to bring an extra outfit just in case someone needed one. Lisa, you looked awesome. When we arrived at PattyO's, much to her chagrin, "D" was the only one dressed. After checking out "Anything Goes Night" at the Nice Shoes Bar, D changed out of her outfit and back to PattyO's. (The live band was great). In a bit, Lisa and Gina showed up dressed as school girls. After some coaxing from Lori, Lisa and Gina and "D" went back and changed, and before you knew it we had at least 10 naughty school girls being disciplined by School Girl Master Kirby and his ruler. Another great night of dancing and many adult beverages. Hey (Jeff & Beth & Hany & Megan) We all eventually rolled back to Nice Shoes and.......I think the sun was peaking as I got home.

Day 6
    Starting to feel better, but my Mojo was still out of sync. After breakfast we crossed the street in front of Temptation and took the bus (1 dollar each) into town to check out the beautiful big beach and some shopping, best taco's in town (thanks Ed & Susan) and beers.
    By 3pm we went right to the sexy pool. We never had the pleasure of experiencing Chinos and Omar at TTR but the young girls that ran the sexy pool games did a real nice job. While there was a little sadness setting in as we were realizing that our days at TTR were coming to an end, we forged ahead and partied like rock stars on our last full day. We enjoyed the excellent outdoor buffet dinner at the Sports pool while watching TTR's dance group put on a wonderful show. And as usual we finished the night at PattyO's till the wee hours.

Last Day
    After saving chairs (by 8:00am) at the sexy pool we had breakfast, packed, and were out of our room well before the11:00 check out time. We secured our luggage with the door men and headed to the sexy pool to wait for our 1:00pm shuttle pick up to the airport. We kept a chnage of fresh dry clothes in our back packs, to change before leaving for the airport. Tip: we had large plastic zip bags to store our wet bathing suits in our backpacks for the flight home.

Although due to my accident I wasn't able to experience all TTR had to offer, it was easily the best time we have ever had on vacation. Why? The accommodations were good, the food - we'd say, very good. The staff - excellent (hard working - tipping was appreciated).
    It was the people, the fun, the carefree atmosphere, the down to earth, genuinely nice folks we met. You just can't put a price tag on that.

Special thanks to Jamie (The Mayor) for all the questions answered and Ed & Susan, our new Alaska best friends for many phone calls and tips from Ed.

Mike & D

2. SmilfandBT

SmilfandBT Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report. Thank you for putting the time into this.

3. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    Nice trip Report !

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Sorry to hear about your injuries...Lucky for you it was not worse and did not cut your vacation short..I think two new repraters ahve been born...

5. Sultryfox

Sultryfox Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    haha - you said bucket list a bunch of times! Has D punched you yet?

6. Sultryfox

Sultryfox Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Here is a picture of me and Mike showing off our slipping injuries - I cannot stress enough that you need to be careful with the slippery tiles there!!

[​IMG]

7. tiogamike

tiogamike Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    My bucket list was a big part of our trip, it needed to be mentioned. Just a couple left to be checked.

8. CurlsAndSmiley

CurlsAndSmiley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome trip report Mike and D! It was a blast partying with you both! Hope the eye heals up!

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for taking the time to write the report Mike. It was good to meet you on the cruise, glad you enjoyed it. Pleased you met so many cancuncare folks who you obviously got along with.

Sorry to hear about your fall, but it just means you have to come back soon and do it all again!

10. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good times,next year again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice