Trip report: girls weekend 10/7-10

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by summerbum, Oct 14, 2011.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LOL...Jim, consider this your head's up: I'm likely going to join the April Addicts in 2012. Delicious insisted that my life would not be complete until I spend some quality time partying with Woody.

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    GOTCHA JAMES!!!!! I knew that girl would be loved as soon as she joined CCC!! :flash: :flash:

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know, come to think of it, Delicious never mentioned YOU, Jim. It was all about THE WOODMAN. :icon_razz:

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Man O man see if I ever let delicious put a patch on my ass cheek again, Woody is the mayor of the April group, I am just token single guy that floats around aimlessly lol

5. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    will defenitly need super glue for my smile in april!! i hope i survive it. i have a feeling that we will need the services of a few baby sitting agencies though!!! what the hek, rounds for the babysitters!! and woody as mayor, can make or change all the current laws regarding behavior!! oh yea do people get thrown into the poky for loosing items of clothing? i sure hope not!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice