Trip report: girls weekend 10/7-10

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by summerbum, Oct 14, 2011.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    This was my second trip, and definitely different from the first time since this was a whirlwind girls' weekend instead instead of a romantic getaway. But here's the view from the second time around...

1. Sex toys and the TSA:daveandmo:
    Last time, our Cancuncare friends set up a toy exchange and blessed me with an 8" jelly dong. He became our mascot, and I had to bring him back for some photo ops...but I only brought carry on. Wrapped him up and tucked him into my 7" platform stripper boot inside the bag...

Yep...pulled over coming through O'Hare. TSA agent opens the bag, arches an eyebrow, and comments on the boots, reaches in and finds Mr. Happy.
    Me: "Um...I know what this looks like..."
    Her: "Yep, just like my bag when I go on vacation!"

TSA guy in Mexico on return flight: steely glare. NOT amused, but didn't hassle me.

TSA in Newark on our connecting flight:
    Me: "Look, it's a big sex toy, okay? I put it in the front pocket to make it easy..."
    Him: "Next time, I'm coming with you girls!"

Verdict: bring 'em!:clappyinghappy:

2. Single girls, wet pussy shots, and the sexy pool
    After our first tequila shots, we heard someone ordering wet pussies and joined right in with that group. A few minutes later, Caroline had apparently promised our first threesome. A few hours later, she'd promised like, I think, 5 threesomes.

Did I mention we're not swingers and not into threesomes? Well, apparently when my best friend does wet pussy shots, we are....

So, staggering around the pool, a new friend decides that what we need is a photo shoot. So we go to the beach and he shoots some very tasteful shots:angel2:, only to return to the pool and find out his wife had come to the pool looking for him...and he was in hot water. Oops.

Over the next few days, we met a lot of great people and had fun, but kept ourselves a bit more in check.

Verdict: When you come as a couple, flirting is safer. People take it more seriously when you seem "single."

3. One tequila! Two tequila! Three tequila...:ernaehrung005:
    And with this as our battlecry, we began our nightlife. It was a pretty chill crowd the weekend we were there, not too into theme nights or dancing, but Caroline and I love to dance (and, of course, after that many shots we think we're the freakin' Bolshoi!):eek:

Friday, we danced our heinies off at Paty'O's. We meant to hit the clubs with the staff, but didn't bother. Heard from two other couples who did go that they didn't enjoy The City much, so we were glad we stayed.

Saturday was the pool party, which was very mellow when we were there--people lounging and talking around the pool, much as they would at Paty'O's. Girls came out and modeled bikinis, then they had some dance numbers, then the night actually seemed to wind up fairly early. No one was in the pool.

Sunday was the couples show in Nice Shoes, and after that ended, pretty much everyone cleared out. Caroline and I crept over and scooched the stripper pole away from the wall and started a little dance off. Had fun showing some girls a few tricks we've learned.

Verdict: no skinny dipping, school girl costumes, or extreme craziness this time, and I missed it. However, Caroline, who had never been to TTR before, found it plenty wild enough. The crowd will definitely determine the vibe while you're there, so make as many friends as you can on here before you go!

4. And the rest
    Sadly, with no Chinos or Stacey, the pool games were much less raunchy and involved less tequila than they did in June.

The food seemed better now, though. The surf and turf in the seafood place was so good I had it twice. At the buffet, choose the food that LOOKS the worst--I had this fish that was covered in the weirdest color sauce...think pistachios...and it was absolutely fantastic! Stuff that looked good, however, tended to disappoint.

2. Crystella

Crystella Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was hoping you were going to do a Trip Report!

Too funny about the dong in your carry on. (kinda rhymes)

Lots of great advice in your TR though - can't wait til Monday when I make my way on down to Temptation!

3. MACLAN

MACLAN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great pics! Looks like you all had a great time!

4. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Great TR girls!! 5th trip coming up w/ our April Addict crew!! :flash:

5. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Great trip report, my only complaint is that I wasn't there to chaperone you girls lol

6. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Jim, kiss up to them and maybe, just maybe the'll hit April w/ us TTR April Addicts!! LOL

7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    And by "chaperone" do you mean threesome #6? :ladiesman1:

8. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Depends on your definition of threesome... I would kindly chaperone you during your drinking hours, walk you both back to the room to make sure you got there safely.... and for safety reason I should stay for a little while to make sure no one gets sick or something right? :wink3::wink3::wink3:

9. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    im working on it woody, although i realized it may be me that needs the chaperone in april lol

10. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    oh no jim you have to help babysit kathy thats A four person job

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice