Trip Report!!! (Get a XX.. its long)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ACBUD420, Mar 21, 2007.

1. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well here it goes… Hope you enjoy it.

SATURDAY 3/10/2007 – Day 1
    It all started in style in the wee early hours when Brett and I left our friend Matt’s house to get in a Stretch limo that would drive us over two hours to Newark. There was a mix of drinking, hyping ourselves us, and sleeping. The limo dropped us off and we waited in line to check in for our flight.

A few hours later, touchdown in CANCUN!!! The plane erupts in applause and we get ready for a kick ass week. The first highlight came when I thought it’d be cool to take a picture of Brett pressing the button at customs. The federales were none too pleased to put it lightly. I never got the picture either.

So once we got to the Oasis, the first thing we did was get our braclets, check out the scene for a few, and got our first of countless drinks. We met up with Rob and Abraham who go to NYU. We walked around, drank, talked to people all day long. Saw Jason briefly at one of the many Buffets.

My throat was none to pleased with me. So instead of going out, Brett and I just walked around the hotel and drank. The first night in all my years of going to Cancun I didn’t go out. I was pissed, but I made up for it.. quickly.

SUNDAY 3/11/2007 – Day 2
    The day is a blur. But I can assure drinks were had and people were met. If I remember right, todays the day I met Bryan from Canada and the newest recruit for 2008.

Sunday Night was a highlight - the Cancuncare party. Brett and I arrived very very late. I thought we were gonna miss the boat, but we made it and met up with Steve , Jason, Linz, Jessie, Dan, Dennis, and countless others. Once on board, Pancho and the gang made sure we weren;t empty handed. Lots of drinking, talking, picture taking, contests. Jessie’s birthday was that night and if I remember right, she left saying she couldn’t see straight! Once off the boat it was off to Carlos and Charlies where it got interesting. Body shots with some girl who eventually ran off in some closet with Brett. Some drunken food. Dan in the corner hookin up. Life was good. After Carlos and Charlies it was off to Sr. Frogs where my good friend Dennis and I sacrificed a beer to get beat up by a Swedish dude. We tried to drag him to his hotel which wasn’t too far away. I got headbutted in the lip for my efforts. Dennis and I went back to Sr.Frogs where he almost got arrested for holding onto Jessie’s bottle of tequila.

MONDAY 3/12/2007 – Day 3
    Agai, anything I did during the day was a blur. I think Monday night the group of us went to the City. Got ridicously trashed and saw Akon. He’s very good live, and I’m not a fan. He sang a few songs, then just walked around the place givin everyone high fives. Any highlights of the night remain a blur. Oops.

TUESDAY 3/13/2007 – Day 4
    Tuesday night Bryan, and a few others departed for the Booze Cruise. This night was kick ass. More body shots on the boat, then off to an island where I drank heavily all night and danced to the point where thighs were killing me. The group got split up, but we all found other folks to hang out with. By the time the Booze Cruise had ended, we all attempted to make our way back to the hotel. Met several folks on the drunken bus ride from the former Fat Tuesdays to the Oasis. Went back and drank some more with my new found buddies.

WEDNESDAY 3/14/2007 – Day 5
    Wednesday was also a highlight. While most were getting ready for Mardi Gras, two of us, after much debate and tequila decided to swing the party hopper. (This was done for reasons I can’t explain, and still wonder why we did). We spent the day out on the beach and by the pool drinking our faces off, meeting people, partaking in a few contests. Then after a quick drunken dinner it was off to Dady O’s to kick things off.

That place was awesome. We met up with some people from the night before and partied with them the whole time. We moved from Dady O’s to Congo to Sr. Frogs to Coco Bongo and the drinks never stopped flowing.. not even for a second. By the time Coco Bongo rolled around, we were all beyond wasted. Even so, the eight of us (4 guys, 4 girls) paired off and made a trip to the beach. This after trying to sneak into the Riu Palace and almost making it, but our drunk asses got excited when we saw how amazingly nice the place was! So we get in two cabs and drove to a beach where the plan was to leave around four. But that turned into seven. I lost my key out there somewhere. I guess I’ll have to go back in 2008 and look for it!

THURSDAY 3/15/2007- Day 6
    I slept for about an hour, then made my way to the beach – where I layed out until 10:00 when the bars opened up. Then I went right back to town. Met up with my other friends and walked around the oasis. Met some INCREDBLY stuck up girls. (from Canada I think) who proved to be a big big waste of time, but we moved on. I THINK this was the day Brett and I were walking through the bar in Phase 1 of the Oasis where we ran into none other then Steve and Ian drinking away! We chatted it up for a bit, and had some shots of some crappy crappy tequila (I think steve said its $2 for a barrel.. haha). Ian is a class act, great guy in person.

Thursday night it was off to the Foam Party at Basic where once again, there they were.. the girls from the other night. So after more body shots, dancing in foam (something ive never done before) and getting beyond annihilated, we parted ways with our new friends and went back to the hotel. (they had to be up early) When we got to the hotel. We were so drunk, we got the obligatory pizza and proceeded to make the long walk up six flights of stairs, but got tired at the 3rd. So we plopped down, blocked all traffic, and had a pizza party. Defintely a highlight of the trip. After the pizza party ended, I found the company of a lady and went back to my room where we talked and spoke of how great Cancun is. Haha.

FRIDAY 3/18/2007 - Day 7
    I woke up knowing this was the last full day in Cancun, so I had to live it up… which is exactly what I did.
    Spent a good part of the morning by my lonesome, just laying out, thinking about all the crap I’ve put my body thorough and how I’d kill to do it again next week. Then I went back to the room, got Brett, and we went to our Bartended Abraham, and just had drink after drink, bonding with everyone else who was soaking up their last full day.

That night, Rob, Abraham, and myself went to the City. (Brett was busy.) Slammers, Shots, Beers, Girls. I couldn’t have asked for a better last night. I stumbled my way out of the City around 330 and decided to go behind the Carisa Y Palma to plop myself on “the rock” for a bit. For those of you who don’t know.. the rock is like my spot in cancun. It sticks out into the water just a little and it’s the perfect spot. So I stayed out there for a minute, enjoyed the drunkenness, and went back to the hotel to find Brett.

SATURDAY 3/19/2007 – Day 8
    Didn’t sleep. 8:00 rolled around, I threw all my crap in my suitcase (the most depressing part of the trip). I went out to the bar and drank it up my last day. Around 2:00 Brett made the call to go to the mall, so that’s just what we did. I raced through stuff to get friends and family back home. Made it back to the hotel at 3 where I went to the beach, found a lounge chair and passed out for my last hour. Right at 4:00, I said thank you to Abraham, had one last drink, and left the Oasis, only to return next year.

Overall – this trip was AMAZING. I met so many people from all over the world, and enjoyed every second of my trip. Once again, the bar is set very high for next year.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very nice report!

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice report buddy, sounds like you had a really good spring break!

Bye
    Adam

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Muy bien!

lol @ stuck up girls!

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good Work, Ron Jr....

Nice to know what happened to you after the CC Party... I just thought you were afraid of the Swedes :lol:

I think there are more details.

this is NOT the unedited version

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was hoping u wouldnt call me out on that!

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :evil: lets hear the UNedited version then!

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol

great report....laughed at this part:

9. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR my friend. Nice to know what happened to you after the CC Party. But my gut tells me there are more details :wink: :lol:

10. mikie c

mikie c Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR . If I close my eyes I can still smell the beach and hear all the sounds. Sounds like you had a trip for the memory bank for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice