Trip Report from the Dutch (8-18 September)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Tarzanjane68, Oct 2, 2015.

1. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    JJ may have very well been having a bad day or week, but you also need to take his actions in the proper context. I see from your report that you have been to Desire 5 times, but this was your first time to TTR. The entertainment and the crew are very different at these resorts. Guys being made fun of during a contest because of a speedo, or a big belly, or a bald head, or any number of things is quite common at TTR. Things that would be considered horrific at Desire are quite normal at TTR. Most of the fun-poking is good natured, but maybe he went overboard with you. If you liked TTR for the most part, give JJ another chance, and I think you'll like him. Chinos is considered the best entertainer of all time at TTR, and he is one of the biggest ball-busters you will ever meet.

2. Tarzanjane68

Tarzanjane68 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 1
    You can defend him all you want. It had nothing to do with the difference in approach between the entertainment crews of TTR and DRM. I get that and I loved the ball-busting vibe. Like I described in my report he was being an ass on other occasions than making fun of me. If you would have been there you probably would have agreed with me or you probably would be with the minority. I hope that he gets his act together when you return (I really do). But if not, I hope you react to this post and say "you were right" ;-)

3. Feetdown

Feetdown Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks for the TR.

4. sunshinegirl11

sunshinegirl11 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have pictures that I got of the UK boys.. Micheal. Anyone know how I can reach them? They were doing a world tour..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

5. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report glad you enjoyed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice