Trip Report For Over Halloween

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Reading about how deep the Sexy Pool water is makes me sad.

2. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    But very informative TR overall, John!

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the report and your perspective. Well done, as always

4. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    I agree with John . People still having the best time possible, but the new surroundings are cold and not conducive to our party style, and not comfortable. One word, not comfortable, 2 words.

5. Bob&Ivy

Bob&Ivy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 0
    Just got back. A few quick notes. WTF is the problem putting bathrooms adjacent the pool as before? How complicated is that? Have to walk a couple hundred feet to piss which I figure prompt more people to pee in the pool. LOL The marble floors look nice but why put an ice rink adjacent the pool in the dining area? Saw a few people go down. Actually saw more injuries than ever before. The entire place sounds like a gymnasium with no carpeting. The biggest complaint was the volume of the music. The music volume is ridiculous, day and night. Hard to have a conversation depending on where you're sitting around the pool. Louder music doesn't make it a better party, people do. If you plan on sleeping before 2:30 AM forget it unless you're on the quiet sides. Check-in was much slower. No drinks given to you when you walk in but did request them and they were brought to us. Butler's were non-existent and we heard that from others as well. My wife is short and didn't care for the water height as well. Water seemed cooler but didn't bother us at all being so warm out. In the past we could take pictures around the pool if those you were taking pictures were ok with it. Not this time. No cameras at all which is understandable, but damn, don't have as many memories on file this time. Overall though there were some positives. Love the larger pool and area. (Pool side) Love the new loungers in the water. But mostly love the entire staff and the people we met. Always makes our trip exceptional which is why we go back. Have fun y'all!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,831 / 3
    Great trip report and very accurate in every detail. Our experiences exactly. It's like they followed highly regarded Mr. Industrial Designers concept sketches to the letter without really thinking about the real world consequences. And he didn't have a clue what made the old TTR what it was.... A tighter group at the pool for more conversation, water depth (and temperature) that let everyone be comfortable, chairs and pool bar seats one could actually sit in with out the bruises normally seen after a car wreck, etc. Not trying to be negative, but the report is very accurate.

7. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Great TR. We were there Nov 4-8th and thought the pool was nice and warm and the water height wasnt a issue at all. Everybody has different opinions though

8. Curls

Curls Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Have booked for Feb and you have confirmed all my fears! I've watched this renovation and been shaking my head for months. (all the furniture looks uncomfortable and how am I to tan my ass on those chairs?!?!?!) After reading a number of reviews and then reading your report it seems all I've read and seen has been confirmed :-( Stacia has an inch on me.....I guess I will likely not spend much time in the sexy pool. Thanks for the report!

9. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Geez—what a depressing trip report! Pretty sure I wouldn’t go back to a place that rated that poorly.

10. Bob&Ivy

Bob&Ivy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 0
    To follow up to my previous report that included many negative things, please do not let all this deter you from going and checking it out for yourself. Hopefully there will be improvements but if all of us who have provided this feedback never experienced the pre-demolition TTR there would be much less negativity. All this feedback is comparing how it used to be. Any time there are changes there are always positives and negatives, and naturally as with anything else people address the negatives more than the positives. I think most of us agree that they could have put a little more thought into the changes and hopefully some adjustments will be made over time. They did rush to open it but that is understandable for financial reasons and for those who went immediately after the opening it should have been expected some things not being completed. That's why they called it a "Soft Opening". As I stated before, it is the people and staff that make this a unique place and a great place to meet new friends from around the world and have unlimited adult fun. Everyone I have spoke with regarding other resorts said that this is still the biggest party place to be. We all just have to adapt to the new changes and hope that some improvements will be made along the way. For those of you who have not yet gone, please do so and have a great friggin time! One simple improvement is to simply turn the damn music volume dial down. No costs involved in that. LOL Until the friends and fun diminish, we will continue to go back.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice