Trip report for November

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by herts couple, Nov 25, 2012.

1. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We arrived on the 8th November, great flight with BA from the UK. Had a problem with the stand when we landed & ended up sitting on the tarmack for 3/4 of an hour. Then we got to immigration at about 3.30pm & the hell began, if you now the airport we were queuing from the stairs to the desk. Lucky for us we chatted to others all the way to the desk. But it took at least an hour.
    We arrived at the hotel & went to our jacuzzi room, all ok.
    When we arrived Tino the porter remembered us from January & gave us a warm welcome.
    Even the bar tenders remembered my husband. Food in the Italian was excellent along with the Chinese & fish restaurant. Lunch at the Tex Mex was good but for the evening we didn't enjoy so much. We met some great couples who we had a great laugh with during the day & night.
    The entertainment was very good but generally the same as January, there was a new addition of a fantastic guy who can fit into a tiny box.
    We partied every night apart from 1 when I had lost my voice due to the singing & loud talking over the night music.
    We really had a great time, there may be classier hotels in the area but there is nowhere that has the greatest happiest people.
    If you have not been then take the jump & go. All I would say is you need to be a party person who can leave there problems behind & return to that carefree world you new when you were younger. The best way to describe this hotel is an Adult 18/30 holiday, all UK readers will understand this statement.
    Thanks again Steve for Sundays Boobs Cruise met some lovely people that we spent the first week with.
    Love to all we met
    Lesley & tony

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. Pat&LaDonna

Pat&LaDonna Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    We had a great time partying with you both and all the couples we met! I think we should all plan for next year! Miss our fun already!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice