Trip Report for newbies 3/30-4/6.... better late than never

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sweetchildomine, Apr 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mwwkw

mwwkw Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    This report is totally easing my "nervous as a virgin" feelings about our first trip to TTR. Sorry about the elbow, but damn, man, good job at not spilling the drink :)

2. fmscott

fmscott Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the awesome trip report!! Makes me even more excited for tomorrow, if that's even possible haha! And having your flight postponed?! That's like a dream come true for me :) Must have been awesome to have another day at Temptation!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome write up!! This is the kind of fun I can't wait to have with my hubs. We haven't settled on a date yet but we are looking at getting out of this cold Michigan weather sometime in December 2012!! It will be our first experience and we can't wait!

4. Dynamodog

Dynamodog Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Participation

Our 1st ever trip to TTR is 4/23-28 and based on preparation from this forum and follow up shopping trips, I can say with 100% certainty that we will be participants!

5. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It was our pleasure, but also I think Kell was a lil disappointed she did get to see you come down off the Balcony in all you "glory" like u said! Just glad she got a peek I think! There's always next year.

Thanks and yeah we did kinda moderate each other. It being our first trip to TTR and we both said before we got there "we'd like to remember this trip". So we now know that is more or less no holds barred when your down in the trenches at TTR. Just use the "down time" around meals, and getting ready for the evening fun to cut back and take in some water and sleep.Cheer to next year and many more there after!

6. Sexykarma2017

Sexykarma2017 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Awesome review....and pretty "sweet" singing!! (wink)

we didnt get a chance to say goodbye Monday night but it was a pleasure meeting you both! Glad Kellie's surprise worked out! Thanks for all your work on getting the cruise going and maybe we will see you next year!

Deb and Luc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice