Trip Report For 6/25-6/29! BOOOO-YAHHHH, MY DUDES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by darkbodydaddy, Jul 5, 2008.

1. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Arrived in the 'Cun about 1:15pm. Flight went smooth, hardly any lines going through customs & only waited about 10 Min's for my transportation. (What helped was, I was kinda' buzzed from the drinks I had on the flight so, I felt NO PAIN!!!)
    Got to Temptation at about 2pm, & because of the changes, the staff felt it was necessary to talk my ear off, when I told them, I'll learn as I go along.
    Was at sexy poolside by 3pm & in about an Hr., was soooooooo S&*T FACED, I can barely remember the rest of the night!!!! I do remember keeping it local & turning in at about 1:30am.
    Up the next day by 6am & did my morning work out in my room. Out & about by 8:30am. Got my ear chewed off again by the staff trying to sell me a timeshare (At least she was Cute). The rain started but, that didn't stop the party. met my 6 brothers from Ireland, & we got the party started again!!!! It was SEXY POOL AS USUAL!!! The quiet surprise of June is, more single women are present. Thank God I'm no longer a Ho :lol: !!
    Went to Dady O's that night & The Temptation Family Got the party started. We got on the dance floor, & everyone wanted to follow!!
    Got back to the resort by 3am, stopped at Margaritas to get that AM burger & went to bed.
    Up again at 7:30am & had to take it easy, on this day. My heart was willing but, my body was saying "OH, HELL NO!!!!". I kept it local & stayed on the resort but buy the end of the night, I had a slight buzz.
    Up again by 7am & felt like a new man!!!! Went out to poolside by 11am, & met so many great people. Then it happened....... The arrival of THE HAMMERMAN!!!! He showed up ready to party!!!! went to my room & got dressed for the booze cruise & it was a blast!!!! everyone was drunk as hell by the time the boat doc ted! Went to Carlos & Charlie's & once again, the party didn't start 'til we arrived!!!! I think I lost another 10 lbs. by the time I left. & it's something you don't loose because, the dance skills are still there!!!! Made it back to the hotel by 2am & hung out at the patio! good to see Oliver, the bartender again! Turned in at about 4am. up the next day at 7am. SOOOOO DRAINED but, couldn't sleep. was at poolside by 11am. Hung out & had a great time with everyone. It was my last full day there so, planned on taking it easy!!! Didn't get too drunk so, not to be sick on my flight back! but that's hard to do at Temptation. everyone's always handing you a drink, whether or not you want it. Fortunately, I was OK the next day!!!!
    It was so Great seeing Chinos, Omar, Lalo, Sergio & Oliver again! Really enjoyed Meeting my Irish Brothers, from another Mother, Trevor, Gary (Hope Your ankle ia feeling better!) Ralph, Rob, David, Thom, & Youngster!!! Carol & Her girl's, The Brothers from the NYPD. Angie & her Husband, Laurie & her pretty eyed girlfriend & CancunFunCouple! last but not least..... THE HAMMER!!!!!You guys made my trip all worth it!!!! Thanks & God Bless!!!!!! As much fun as I had, it's still great to be back home!
    P.S.Anybody I missed, My Bad!!! Still got you in my heart!!!!! Gonna post my few pics on my myspace page!!!
    BOOOOO-YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YESSSSSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dez AKA, D.B.D.

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice TR...Sounds like you had great time... :lol:

3. darkbodydaddy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks, 'Cube! It was a BLAST!!!!

4. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Sounds like a great time... 19 days and counting for our first trip... and already wanting to plan a second...

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report :p

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey DBD,

Hate that we missed you in May but looks like you had a great time. See you next may???

7. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a cool trip report - I love the bit about it being hard to stay sober at TTR - made me chuckle as its so so true!!

Glad you had a good time
    Max
    xxxxx

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Yeah.. what he said... you really to run with the big dogs again? :roll:

...I know it wasn't your choice not to come in May but it's still fun to tease you about it. :wink: .....

Jamie

9. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Boooooooo-Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a great trip. Good TR. Sling us a few pics on here. Everyone don't have myspace. [​IMG]

10. darkbodydaddy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the love, guys! I know, Jamie! Keep'em comming! I made my Myspace page available to the public. But I'll work it out & post my pics on here, Dmac! & glad you enjoyed my trip report!!!, Max! You're lucky your a cutie! davenRose! Also missed seeing you guys as well!
    BOOOO-YAHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Dez

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice