Trip Report - First Timers

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by PNWCouple, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Haha how abt for the ladies.whats our punishment.??

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed report

I am really bad at matching forum names, to faces, to people on the cruise. Was your wife the lady who had a little sleep in the sand, on the beach, at lunch?

If the monetary value is par for par then yes they'll prefer Pesos as they have to exchange USD.

But yeah, they are happy with either.

3. PNWCouple

PNWCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0
    Yes, that would be her lol.

4. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    Great report! I couldn't agree more on the cubbies by the pool. I don't even need lockers, just a central place to put some small items to keep them organized.

Sounds like your first trip is about to turn into repeat visits. :)

5. Deleted member 40136

Deleted member 40136 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    чудова новина! Happy hear another Ukrainian ladies keep tradition of looking hot :):cool:;)
    Анжела

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ckallday

ckallday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    haha, love the parts about us PNW'ers dealing with the heat! Years ago we had a flight from SEA to CUN and they made us stand on the tarmac and wait for a bus in Cancun. Within 5 minutes it looked like a wet t-shirt contest lol!
    Sounds like a great trip! We're going to be on the lookout for wet floors and Ukrainian beauties ;)

7. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Great report. Groups of single guys are almost without exception, a problem. Hate to say they shouldn’t be allowed because we have met plenty of cool guys but normally just solo or with a friend. Always seems the douche groups are under 30. Should have to be 35 to be an unaccompanied male.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    he says: Hey neighbour, great trip report. Although I have to confess the first time I read it I barely finished the foam party paragraph. Then I just sat back, closed my eyes, and drifted off to my happy place of TTR memories. That foam has magic properties of the best kind.

Welcome to the addiction!

9. Zach o

Zach o Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    As Alicia and I were there partying in the pool and at Bash with PNWCouple, I would say the security didn’t do shit which was very disappointing. The guy that was going around trying to go up girls panties came up to Alicia one night directly in front of me and mumbled drunken nonsense before reaching over and tried to undo alicia’s skimpy (yet sexy) lingerie outfit. Luckily the strap just undid a bow that was purely cosmetic but I did push the guy back and told him to fuck off before I made him. He then tried to lick my ear and walked away. Alicia knew I was pissed but we both decided to not have one douchbag ruin our night. Let’s just say I never even allowed her to leave for the restroom alone after that.

On a side note though I we made some good friends including PNWCouple that I actually could trust and leave Alicia with if I needed to get drinks. As long as your with a good group I don’t think anyone should worry to much. I did feel like bash brought out more douchbags than the pool but honestly we just stayed away from that 2% of the crowd and partied with the 98% awesome and respectful people there.

The staff was all amazing and respectful to us, but one of our friends went up to her room alone and the Butler invited himself in to have a “drink” with her. Then he asked her for sex which she obviously declined. That Butler was actually fired the next day for doing the same thing to some other guys wife when not around.

But with all that said we will definitely be going back because overall it felt safe and was a blast. It’s all about who you meet.

10. PNWCouple

PNWCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0
    I think this was key. We hung out with about 5 other couples often enough, that I felt comfortable leaving Laura alone with them if I needed to run to the bar or the bathroom, when the douchebags were out.

I hate to say it, but I think you nailed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice