trip report,, feb

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Kev n Chris, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Venomous22

Venomous22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :sauer024:
    I have so much respect for your restraint. As for me, the bathroom would left him in a stall seriously injuried and me trying to avoid the policia trying to get back to the resort.

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I'm so sorry to hear that there were some jerks (both single and married) when you were there. It might be a good idea for the resort to make the security more visible, still not getting into people's faces, but people tend to behave better if the "law" is close by.

Guess I need to get my rear end there again soon to pull the bell curve back up lol!

3. bonmitzi

bonmitzi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kev n Chris, Some of our best friends were there too, Hope you met Andy and Jim. The guys in the kilts. Just got there point of view, And we are ready to go back. Thanks again for your perspective.

4. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I guess we have been really lucky in our travels. I dont think I have ever seen anyone get out of control during one of our vacations and each one has been to an all inclusive, all you can drink resort. Most people that travel have the same attitudes. Theyre happy to be away from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives and just want to kick back and have fun. I guess calling security is the best option for these instances but sometimes security can only inflame the situation. I guess it all depends on whether they act like bar room bouncers or take a diplomatic approach. In my opinion its always best to try to reason with these people first.

5. RobnKim

RobnKim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I've borrowed a kilt from Andy before- they are great guys! Sat near them at the pool several days this trip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice