trip report,, feb

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Kev n Chris, Feb 29, 2012.

1. kevko05

kevko05 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was it " Naughty School Girl Night " by chance? If so I would think at least 50% of the guys would have tried to take a look too !!!

2. linga

linga Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip report

Thank you for your trip report. We'll be there in a few weeks so we'll come back and make a report also. :typing:

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a drunk single guy accost me in the co-ed area of the Paty-O's bathroom on lingerie night. That's one place where you need to be a little careful, but otherwise when I with the Cancuncare group all the rest of the time, I didn't run into any trouble. Unfortunately for him, he was a lot more intoxicated than me, so I slipped the noose pretty easily!

4. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Nope. I had just finished getting ready to go out to Coco Bongo's. I wasn't in lingerie or a skirt with my ass hanging out or anything like that.

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report Kev n Chris!

6. nuttyrat

nuttyrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just hope that I don't end up being one of those guys. Apparently I'm a riot when I'm drunk ... but I'm way too shy to start being a total creeper thankfully. This does make me a little worried about what everyone will think my intentions are if I walk up to say hello ....

7. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't worry, Terry. Craig and Rene will make sure you don't do anything to warrant the "creeper" label. Those two seriously mess up the creepers' action. I don't leave home without them! :biggrinbandit:

8. nuttyrat

nuttyrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no need to worry. When I get drunk I just start dancing ... the byproduct of being a DJ! Good to know that they'll point and laugh at me if i try to do anything stupid ;)

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, sort of...they'll beat the crap out of you if you do anything stupid that involves the CCC ladies heh heh

10. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

that wont happen.. they already have 2 couples only resorts.. I think that they deal with it the best they can and if it gets really bad they have more security on site and tighten up the rules.. that's the facts Jack!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice