Trip Report - Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by enk_bos, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Kyle N Kat

Kyle N Kat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I’m gonna go on a limb and say this was an early 20 something couple that thinks they are attractive, yet they are immature and no one really would hang out with them. I’ve never been, but this post is obviously from someone who got their feelings hurt about something early on and then saw the bad in everything the rest of the trip. Being that I just found out that I’m elderly, does TTR offer senior citizen discounts? Asking for a friend

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Kyle N Kat

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    The post even sounds obnoxious. I can only imagine what he’d be like to hang out by the sexy pool with....

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Lets all face it TTR isn't the old TTR some like the changes some dont, Personally I like the updates. Open sex in public? It happened and still does just not as much and Im happy that the security is out there watching and keeping it rated R. If people want full nudity Desire is available. TTR does a very good job of being on the edge without crossing that line. We have not found a place that can compete with the party or the atmosphere and I have been to many resorts, My wife and I will stay TTR regulars.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    I say thanks for your report and sharing your opinions. I like reading reviews for any place we need to decide on...the good, bad, and the ugly. That’s one of the good parts of the internet - a wealth of information and opinions are shared.

Just because it wasn’t all positive, doesn’t make his review false. He shared some good and some bad. I’m sure his isn’t the first negative review, and won’t be the last.

It’s ok to have differing opinions and enjoy different places. Hopefully your next vacation spot is a better match for you guys.

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Follow up post states over 40...

6. Hawkeyecpl

Hawkeyecpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0
    Certainly agree with a few of the points. The layout of the club (particularly the mostly empty raised dance floor) brings down the energy. The jacuzzi closing at 6 is ridiculous. Security HAS gotten tighter. And not mentioned ... really miss having a 24 hr pool. LOTS of late night fun to be had in the old sports pool. Yes this is definitely not the old TTR. All that said we haven't found a better party or better people anywhere so we keep on coming back.
    As for the age issue, our first trip Katherine was still in her 20s and i think i had just turned 30. The most fun we had was with the "older" crowd. Now we're both rapidly approaching 40 and party harder than ever!

7. Kyle N Kat

Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    So according to the poster, you’re almost elderly. Welcome to the club

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    So... if 40 is elderly... I need to know the stage after elderly since I'm in it.

9. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    I think the term you’re looking for John is, decrepit

10. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Yeah I get some of this like the hot tub closing early and security being tighter. But this place wasn’t an open public sex before either. Although it may not be what you are looking for I don’t think the perspective is correct. We like to dabble in something’s but tbh really don’t want to spend my week in a continual orgy maybe that’s a thing for some of which there places for that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice