Trip Report-day3 from Oasis Topless Pool

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by royale, Mar 17, 2008.

1. royale

royale Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 2 was a blur, I remember going to the city and some how I manage to get on the bus , but I missed my stop and slept in some bushes for about 30mins or so and walked back home. And yes, there was plenty of angry mexican red ants.

Day 3 was much better. I finally ended up finding this world famous Oasis. Turns out it is actually closer to the airport side. Not the ghetto side , where I am staying at closer to Downtown. But if you are looking some cute local latinas, thats the place to be. Its right next to the dos playas. Make sure you know your spanish though, they dont like foreigners.

At the Oasis.. $18 for the whole day is a great deal. You get unlimited food and drinks, access to like 8 acres of pool, and a cleaner beach area then most hotels.

Pros: I saw 10 breasts.. so I guess from 5 different girls. 4 out of the 5 were super fugly though, so I guess it wasnt much of an experience. Its funny ,usually the girls that put out are the ones that give it out for free anyway. You can probably pick this broad out in your home town.

Cons: I saw some black guy break his arm playing football. He try to do a Randy Moss jump n catch next to the slippery part of the pool. Poor guy.. thats why they say no running at the pool. The food after 2pm. Something about the food after hundreds of drunk peeps having the munchies been through it makes it nasty. Make sure you get your food early!

Other then that , it was a good day. I opted out of the night time action after i ordered pizza hut and i had a bottle of belvedere in my room.

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From the topic of your post, I thought there was actually something called THE topless pool at the Oasis
    But after reading it I realized it was just the normal stuff going around the pool area. :cool:

BTW – Anyone know if they still have the 'wet t-shirt' contest everyday at 3pm on the Beach behind the Oasis anymore?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I saw more tits and ass this year than I thought I would. more woman than men at the oasis at times it seemed also, just a GREAT time!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah seeing chicks isn't something new in Cancun.

Didn't realize it was only 18 bucks for the Ho Oasis passes?

Broken arm?? Ugh....I shudder at the thought of a mexican doctor more than the broken arm!!

5. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah anyone claiming sausage fest was Soooooooo Off its not even funny.
    Easily it was 50/50 at the Oasis, if not better. Everywhere I turned there were new chicks everywhere.

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are only too right Dream, wasn't much fun for me either, and they couldn't work out our english because of our accents, haha :lol: . But yeah not fun at all and certainly an experience. Poor guy though, who knows what procedures they wanted to do to him.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I guess the accents hrough them off a bit eh?

So how is the patient?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice