Trip Report: DAY 3

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DConCT, Mar 20, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Day 3: Monday: Minnesota/Wisconsin/Fat Tuesdays/Tequila Volleyball/Corona Bar/Slices/DadyRock

Well, it wasn’t a typical Monday for Dennis. Up early again because of the damn see-through curtains. My commute was from my bed to the bottled water on the desk in the room.

Things were looking quiet around the pool
    [​IMG]

Not much doing on the beach either
    [​IMG]

Somebody let the dogs out
    [​IMG]

Once I could see straight again, it was time for breakfast. I wandered down to the beachside restaurant to find snacks and treats and see what the rest of the crowd looked like. Not much happening, the Minnesota girls and Wisconsin guys seemed to hit it off well the night before, and supposedly there are hot tub rooms at the Carrousel. I do believe that people were found passed out this morning hanging over the edge of the Minnesota girl’s hot tub. Good times.

I did spot a couple of the girls who must have passed out. I didn’t have my camera, but trust me…somebody had written half of ‘War and Peace’ on one girl’s back when she was comatose. Daddy’s little girl, shamed.

I ate my omelet in peace with the occasional hungover nod from people I had met the day before. I drank two glasses of mystery juice, and headed back to the room for a shower.

After screwing my head back on straight and popping a couple Advil, I decided to check out the new Fat Tuesdays just up the road where the Pirate Ship docks
    [​IMG]

Blurry, but you can see the Pirate Ship in the background and the bored waitstaff in the foreground (no customers)
    [​IMG]

I also saw the deserted club La Boom. I’ve heard great stories about this place. Too bad.
    [​IMG]

After much wandering and some shopping at the small market across the street from the hotel, I headed back to the hotel for a nap and some dinner.

After I woke, it was shower time and back on the bus for night #3

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Once at the Corona Bar I found Jessie and Kelli, Dan the Man and his buddy, the two Swiss drunken fukrs, and Stephane.

The girls looking cute as hell, and wore little more than balloons. Well, that’s all I saw
    [​IMG]

Or was it a sombrero?
    [​IMG]

Switzerland and Kelli discussing Canadian/Swiss relations
    [​IMG]

After a couple drinks, it was time to change locations – we chose Slices for a change of scenery.

Switzerland was so thirsty he tried to drink the napkins
    [​IMG]

Drinks were ordered
    [​IMG]

and ordered again
    [​IMG]

Some people were getting friendlier
    [​IMG]

Then, after much deliberation, it was decided that DadyRock was the place to bless with our presence. We filed in, were given a nice table right in front of the stage, and as our friend Harry/Surfboy (who would arrive on Day 4) would say…. It was on!

We Beveraged

Dan, Switzerland, Kelli
    [​IMG]

Dennis, Dan
    [​IMG]

We Danced
    [​IMG]

We Rocked
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some got friendlier
    [​IMG]

The crowd went wild for CancunCare
    [​IMG]

Everything was OK
    [​IMG]

Girls were climbing over tables to get to me
    [​IMG]

I was rocking out with my c*ck out….okay, so I wasn’t rocking THAT much (I just always wanted to say that)
    [​IMG]

Jessie had things under control
    [​IMG]

I snagged a tshirt and a hat out of mid-air (no pics), and gave the DadyRock hat to Kelli as a souvenir
    I have the T-shirt (size Medium - um, I am not) so I shall give it away at the next CC function.

We partied for quite a while until the waiter told us that our ‘All-U-Can-Drink’ was finished. The gentleman (really an a$$hole) had demanded tips after the first couple rounds until I told him he’d be taken care of at the end, and to come to me at that time. Well, I guess he decided when that time would be. Without the need for a buzzkill or an altercation, I tipped him and miraculously 10 beers filled the tabletop. Steve and I had met this same guy on Day 1, and ended up leaving the bar for Terrasta Bar because of his shitty service. So we all jammed to the band until the group decided to leave.

Dan and I were left to keep the dream alive, so we headed back to Slices.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When we had done recruiting for the CC Gone Wild Video, we shook hands, and made the plan for Day 4, back at Slices, to greet Harry.

Good Times… Good Times Indeed.

2. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW

Wish i had my time again. LOL

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    it is always 'your time' until the day you die.

you will come and party. :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice