Trip Report Day 1, Day 2, Day3

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Mar 30, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    about? haha

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I LOVE pizza!!! I wonder if that one pizza place is still Downtown on Uxmal a few blocks down from the bus station. La Pizzeria it was called. That was decent thin pizza. I'm a thick crust fan myself, but for thin crust, I loved it.

3. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tuesday March 20
    The next day I woke up early to go to WaL- Mart. I woke up around 10 am, and headed to the bus. When I left my friend still hadn’t been back but I figured by the time I would be done with Wal-mart he would be back. I walked along the nice sideway from the oasis cancun to the bus stop. I waited for about 15 minutes, and then the R-2 bus came which is the bus that goes to walmart. The drive was probably 45 minutes from oasis Cancun to the wal-mart. I passed blue bay get away and all the other hotels, and then the bus driver told me to get off. I crossed the street and entered Wal-Mart. I didn’t browse around the store, I just went straight to the customer service desk to get cigarettes. The store itself was really packed, huge lines, everybody looking frustrated, nothing like the Wal marts in the USA. I stood in the line to get a cartoon of cigarettes for at least 30 minutes. The lady kept on skipping over me, (maybe because I didn’t speak Spanish or looked American). I was going to throw 5 dollars at her like they do in the nelly I need a tip drill music video, but decided not to. I stood some more, and then some Spanish lady told her that she needs to serve me. So I got my cigarettes and then left. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to find my way home, but I found some people from the UK by the bus stop and they told me that I could take R15 (I think it was or R2) back to the hotel zone as that’s where they were going. I got on the same bus as they did and arrived home safely. When I got back to the hotel my friend was there, he told me how he got KnD from the girls from the previous night and I was surprised. I got really excited though because I figured if he could get some I could get some as well. I went to the pizza hut by the oasis Cancun and bought four pizzas and came back to the hotel. I sat by the “entrance bar” with the four pizzas and offered girls slices of pizzas! Most of them did not want any however some I found some Canadian girls who wanted I slice. I gave them a piece of pizza, and started talking to them about random stuff etc… and arranged a date to go to the city with them that night. Ludacris was going to be performing there, so they wanted to go as well and we decided to go. I sat and ate 2 whole pizzas by myself, and tried to give some out to random girls but nobody else wanted anymore pizza. I didn’t even drink because everything was watered down, and the long islands started tasting bad. I went back to my room and took a nap, woke up and got the girls to go eat. We went and ate at PIZZA HUT, it took me a while to convince them to go but I got them convinced. We ate at pizza hut, saw some sketchy as dudes hanging out by the pizza hut walking around the back where they have the boats and stuff. Im pretty sure I knew what they were doing, but I just kept my chill and ate the hawain pizza with the girls from Canada. We then got on the bus and went to the city. We both had our “vip” bracelets that everybody gets and I gave the guy at the front door 5 dollars and he let us in first. We started drinking and danced and made out, all that good stuff that happens at the clubs. I listened to ludacris perform which was pretty good i suppose. We rode the bus home and I invited the girls from Canada into my room. Before that however i got some cold pizza from dominos driver. He tried to sell me some breadstixs, but half of the breadsticks were gone so i did not buy those. The girls came to my room and we started to eat pizza AGAIN. i guess they had a pizza fetish like me. After that// well the rest is up to your imaginations. :)

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    so basically after they ate your pizza in your room, they left and went back to their rooms to pass out? sweet....................

5. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not tell.

6. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    goodness.. i didnt eat any pizza at all to our my trips.. why do you like pizza so much?

7. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, for those keeping track and going into day 4 you're 0-3

8. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that what you guys think mwahahahahah

9. Nerd Dawg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    come to my jacuzzi and you will find out, i promise i wont get your skirt dirty with pizza sauce!

10. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont go to jucuzzi with kids..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice