Trip Report Day 1, Day 2, Day3

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is this kid for real or is it some big joke that is not funny and getting old

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Melissa Idol reincarnated as a pizza dude :shock:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol:

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i checked out melissa idol's ip address a while ago and she had about 8 different names......none of which are this cat

5. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who is melllisa idol?

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, who is Melissa Idol?

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very long story!! Someone made up a fake account and thats pretty much it, fake picture, the whole thing................ and guys were drooling over her, well........... at least one guy hahahaha. Anyways search back through the history and you will find her.

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's not surprising. Everytime there is a new girl on the board, all the guys here just drool all over her like a pack of hungry wolves.

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    like she's a chicken kicker.

10. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip report day 2

Day 2 – Monday March 19

The next morning I woke up with a pizza box in my bed and started laughing. I was surprised that I did not find any KnD the night before. I woke up around 10 o’clock, and finished my slice of pizza from the previous night. I drank a cup of vodka, to make the pizza taste better. I then took a shower, and went outside to the swimming pool. My friend was still sleeping, so I walked around the pool and the beach while I was still little bit tipsy from the previous night. Around 1 o clock I came back to my room and my friend and I decided to head back to the beach. We first went to get a couple of watered down drinks, and then I noticed somebody got a long island in which they actually put alcohol in. From then on, I started getting Long Island to drink at the oasis cancun. We got our drinks, and went by the pool to grab some food to eat. While we were sitting down, I saw something pretty funny which most of you probably wont think will be funny at all. Anywhom there were a lot of crows and I started throwing French fries on the ground, and they would it it. Next thing I noticed was a Mexican dropped down on the ground like a crow and picked up a fry. The Mexican was a worker, and he was really hungry I guess im not really sure. I tried to talk to him and give him some more food, but he got very nervous and left. After we ate we laid out on the beach some more and listened to DJ amaze mix music, and his friend Super Dave try to do random contest to give away tickets to the ludacris concert which was going to be on Tuesday (the 20th). There were a lot of dumb contests such as rap contest, and couples contests, I didn’t watch them I went straight for the girls. I went down and tried to sit numerous pairs of girls but they all told me to leave. I didn’t say anything, and me and my friend just left them alone. We went back to our room and some new girls had moved in next to us. Her name was leah, and I decided to call her princess leah because she was a stuck up good for nothing… yea. So I talked to her a little bit and then went to sleep. I woke up got some food downstairs and then my friend and I went to the corona bar to hang out. The corona bar was just getting packed and there were all types of people there, mostly dudes. We hung out there for a little bit, I got hungry so I ate some more pizza from dominos and we went to the city. At the city I ran into trigger, some guy that was with him( not sure if hes on the boards or not) and hw711, but I didn’t talk to hw711 since he was making out with two other dudes. I was kind of shocked to see this happen, but whatever. I danced on stage at the city acted dumb. Most of the girls seemed to be taken so I just started doing this dance I call “heisman on the hoe”, and somebody almost pushed me off the stage. Then when I was getting drinks, I met some guy from mexico city who was vacationing there as well. This guy was with two pretty Mexican girls, and they kept on giving me and my friend drinks. The girls then started making out with me and my friend and I went bipolar and left. The movie hostel came to my mind, so I was afraid that something wrong was going to happen so I left (my friend stayed). I rode the bus back home and there were people yelling and screaming while I just thought about eating pizza once again. I got to my hotel bargained with the pizza man for some cold pizza and ate it outside and waited for my friend. Everybody tried to get a slice of pizza from me, but I was very hungry so I didn’t give any out. I fell asleep in the lobby and some nice Mexican worker woke me up and told me to go to my room. I went back to my room and fell asleep. Im not really sure what happened to my friend that night, he still hasn’t told me or where he went, but I now that I was a little bit disappointed that night and promised to myself to make the next five nights a lot better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice