Trip Report...Censored

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Mar 23, 2008.

1. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha yes nice report bro u with me at Carlos and charlies i recall. ya at the akon show we were all VIP i was with carmen, Lara aka the Kentucky girls me and Jason were just pouring vodka down are throats like it was water i dont remember half of akon show it was good tho form what i remember :lol:

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yo, how the hell did we get down there? Did we take a bus or cab? Was it just us or was Shauny and Spence with us? I swear I dont remember anything from the pool to when I arrived at the party. :lol:

3. punkman23

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha you know what i dont recall i just remember coming with u we walked in together cause i remember Steve taking us to the lady to pay i think shauny and Spence were already there they got there Early with Jason what the hell did we drink man :lol:

4. BCstandsFor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: SOmeone slipped us a mickey!! I swear its so weird. Its like POOF! and we're there. No in between. I remember every bus and cab ride, except for that one.

I got a pic of you standing ontop of the bar with a baby bottle full of God knows what. GO check! LoL

5. punkman23

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha bro that is too weird we got slipped something lol cause i don't recall any of the in between that night it was just poof and we were at the cc party and what the hell we had a mini bottle of something im going to check that right now crazy shit man lol

6. BCstandsFor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I may put up Wednesday and Thursday today. Maybe. Trying to hear from TIPS, see whats good with him.

7. BCstandsFor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 2-Wednesday

So I get a call early in the morning, Ok maybe not that early but I was still asleep, from either Jason or Joe, can't remember now, to join the fun at hooters, and Senior frogs. Im thinking "Gosh dayam, these dudes dont play..." :lol: And me with my hungover bloodshot eyes passed on hooters, because I knew I'd never be ready in time, but wanted to go to Frogs, and told him I'll meet him there. But as soon as I hung up the phone, I just remembered that I already previously told Tips, I'd wait for him to arrive at the Oasis, Since he was getting a day pay, I know he wanted to chill there. Doh! I had no idea what their room number was...infact Im still baffled how they knew mine :lol: , I had'nt even slept a full 4 hours in the room (thanx to late night touring with Joe).... welp at least I knew what I was about to do for the day. So off to get ready, head to the pool meet up with Tips, and get drunk. Not a bad way to spend the day either since I basically spent zero time on the Oasis facilities, never got a real chance to take it all in...it was only my second day out of 5, and the first I've been up so early....so fun was had. I think there are pics from this day, pretty sure Tips has them.

Mid Day-Got Drunk. Exploited the Oasis bar.

Night time-
    Pat Obriens! WOoot! Very Few Pics from this night, but know this, I had Effin Great time. Andrew Lead the pack this night as Dad. The is the first Buss Ride I remember being in. Like I said, I dont know HOW I got to the CC party. So the entire Justice League minus Jason are on the bus..dont remember much except it was a wild ride. Not sure if this was the bus I did pull ups on. Not sure. We get to Obriens, and I was amazed at how huge the area was, there was an indoor club area, and a larger outdoor area. It was like a fun house. I remember Joe getting in the VIP area. I also remember there being issues with getting there. But I looked at that VIP, and it just looked like people closed off from the rest of the world. I was'nt that interested. I just wanted to get a "buttload of beads" :p ...and do what came natural. Soo many fine women in this spot. And then I bump into B1baller, he does'nt recognize until like 5 minutes later. He looked like he was having fun. Andrew locates me. We do a Vodka shot. He almost hurls. Later on he Karate kids the back of my knee. Me And Tips keep stocking up on Beads, and getting the best dances on earth. SOme skinny chick at the front stage, just DESTROYS my whole crotch region with her a$$. :lol: I literally could'nt take it anymore...she deserved like a bucket of beads. I cant remember what I gave her.

Hopefully when Tips lands home, he will have the proof of this wonderful night.

And cant do Thursday and friday without more pics. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice