Trip Report...Censored

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BCstandsFor, Mar 23, 2008.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I promised a report to some people on here. And the more I thought about it, the more i realised, that my experience in particular was perverted and raunchy :lol: , so it would'nt make a great TR in general. So I have to cut out many things. Boring? Yes? But I'll try to include as much as possible without going to far, and revealing too much, because really in the end, what happens in Cancun..stays in cancun. :lol:

Day 1-Tuesday
    Its pitch black, at 4 am NY time. I head to the airport. Jump on a SMALL ass propellar planbe to Philly. I havent been an a plane since I was a kid. So this was a great way to rekindle the experience. :roll: Just kept thinking happy thought. The view was incredible though. Hop on the next plane to cancun. i actually have video of this flight, I'll post it later. The clouds were amazing. Ears are poppin and hurting during the landing. Im in cancun. I made it! My luggage did not. The US airways people are telling me, "oh its probably on the next incoming flight from Philly, so we will grab it, and deliver it to your hotel". So i ask "Well When IS the next flight from philly?" Like 2 1/2 hours....so I say..."I'll wait!".

Yes this sucked. I purposely got the earliest flight so I can get to the hotel faster, but now Im pushed 2 hours back because of them. But I'd rather have waited so I PERSONALLY got all my luggage back, instead of waiting on them to deliver and probably lose it again. Plus ALL of my new sneakers were in that 1 bag. Without that, I felt my vacation was shot. :lol:

By the way, overlooked the fact that Ndelmore...WAS ON MY FLIGHT!!! We didnt even say anything to eachother until AFTER we got off the plane. Crazy. I thought it was him, but was'nt sure.

So I arrive at the Oasis. Still have NY clothes on I have to wait till 3 to check in. Nicky is there also, so we hook up, and just wait. Get some drinks, and wait. I take a quick tour of the grounds with him. Im wearing a blazer and jeans...im slowly melting inside. I walk to the pool to see, Shauny and Jason having fun. I think Jlow was there, didnt notice anyone else at that time. More waiting and drinking. FInally bother them again, and they have my room. So I try to hustle my way into getting an ocean view room...I was denied...but I was soooo dumb to even try, because my View was BEEEAAUUUTIFULLLL!! I had the Ocean, the interior garden, where Everyone was having fun..all in one shot. Infact I want the same room next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I take a quick shower and get into my swimwear, to get down to where the action is. There are pics of this, Im praying to God, that I will be able to get them one day. I meet KP. I met a slew of beautiful chicks at this point. I cant remember much of what happens around this time. Not sure why. Maybe the daquaris started to kick in. Not even sure what I did. Im pretty sure I didnt even get in the water at this time. So dont ask me. I THINK I may have met Joe at the bar around this time, for the 1st time...maybe. :cool:

So Fastforward to later that night. Now I know the CC party takes place....but dammit, I cant even remember how I got down there. I know I came with SOMEONE!! :lol: If anyone remembers how I got down to Carlos and charlies..please remind me. OR if you remember showing up to the party with me...please say so. Cuz I have no memory of it. I DOOOOoo remember paying 40 bucks at the door. And I doo remember walking into the party,..steve brings me and the guys I came with back to the front so we can pay. My bad... :lol: :lol: I really dont remember. Did I take a bus?

Anyway I arrive at a Cool ass party!!
    [​IMG]

Meeting everyone was off the heezy. The party was kick ass. And many cool pics were made. I met my boy Tips for the 1st time, and we rolled together everyday from that point on. Met Cindy and Charmy and got the boob pics I so longed for. Fletch walks up to me and says "wassup"...I say wassup...who are you? :lol: Was'nt properly introduce to KnD, I thought they were shot girls, and took a pic of D's booty, ya know as a souvenir,... :lol: later on I realized who they were. :lol: Finally met Dennis, eventhough he lives right here. And Greta, shocked me with the coolest voice in the world. Everyone was mad cool and getting drunk.

So its about that time everyone starts to talk about the Akon Show. Now I remember the "shots girls" :lol: selling tickets, and I remember not wanting to get them at the time. Me and Tips go to the City line, wait like 15-20 minutes,...I felt like we were getting in, he cant take it no more, says we should go back and get in with Jason or buy some tickets from KND. SOmehow we got split up. I meet mormis, party, take pics, she also wants to go to see Akon, I say cool lets do it. She had to go do something, she tells me to wait there. Then I distinctly remember Joe popping out of no where, and whisks me away so we can get Shauny back to good health. :lol: So we're walking...around...everything is new to me, I've never been there before. Not sure if spence was there, but ol' shauny was gooooone! :lol: Come back Mormis is still there, Joe disappears, Carlos and Charlies is basically empty. So me and Mormis head off to the city. WOot! I paid some scalper sh!t outside, I think mormis new the people, because we basically skipped the line. We're inside,..and out of NO WHERE, Nicky is deep in the club right behind us. I have no idea where dude came from. So we're all headed to the front stage, and just as soon as he came..Nicky was gone. You would think I was on helucinigens that night...but I was'nt.
    So me and Mormis are front stage left where there was a bar, which I remember not paying for anything all night Mormis had the hookup or something. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats Akon in the back. It was a great ass show. Akon jumps down to the bar where we're at, and causes a mosh pit. Mormis almost gets squashed to death, and I had to pull her out. (See Spence im a hero too! :lol:)
    Akon was very good though, and Im glad I got to see it. After this it turns back into a club. Lots of dancing transpired. And a few other things transpired. And this is pretty much where I will end Day 1 of Cancun.
    I did meet up with Tips, Jason, Derek, and Andrew at the VERY end however as I was walking out the club. :lol: Turns out they were all in VIP.

It was an amazing first day in Cancun. I would'nt trade it for anything.

Day 2-Wednesday

So I get a call early in the morning, Ok maybe not that early but I was still asleep, from either Jason or Joe, can't remember now, to join the fun at hooters, and Senior frogs. Im thinking "Gosh dayam, these dudes dont play..." :lol: And me with my hungover bloodshot eyes passed on hooters, because I knew I'd never be ready in time, but wanted to go to Frogs, and told him I'll meet him there. But as soon as I hung up the phone, I just remembered that I already previously told Tips, I'd wait for him to arrive at the Oasis, Since he was getting a day pay, I know he wanted to chill there. Doh! I had no idea what their room number was...infact Im still baffled how they knew mine :lol: , I had'nt even slept a full 4 hours in the room (thanx to late night touring with Joe).... welp at least I knew what I was about to do for the day. So off to get ready, head to the pool meet up with Tips, and get drunk. Not a bad way to spend the day either since I basically spent zero time on the Oasis facilities, never got a real chance to take it all in...it was only my second day out of 5, and the first I've been up so early....so fun was had. I think there are pics from this day, pretty sure Tips has them.

Mid Day-Got Drunk. Exploited the Oasis bar.

Night time-
    Pat Obriens! WOoot! Very Few Pics from this night, but know this, I had Effin Great time. Andrew Lead the pack this night as Dad. The is the first Buss Ride I remember being in. Like I said, I dont know HOW I got to the CC party. So the entire Justice League minus Jason are on the bus..dont remember much except it was a wild ride. Not sure if this was the bus I did pull ups on. Not sure. We get to Obriens, and I was amazed at how huge the area was, there was an indoor club area, and a larger outdoor area. It was like a fun house. I remember Joe getting in the VIP area. I also remember there being issues with getting there. But I looked at that VIP, and it just looked like people closed off from the rest of the world. I was'nt that interested. I just wanted to get a "buttload of beads" :p ...and do what came natural. Soo many fine women in this spot. And then I bump into B1baller, he does'nt recognize until like 5 minutes later. He looked like he was having fun. Andrew locates me. We do a Vodka shot. He almost hurls. Later on he Karate kids the back of my knee. Me And Tips keep stocking up on Beads, and getting the best dances on earth. SOme skinny chick at the front stage, just DESTROYS my whole crotch region with her a$$. :lol: I literally could'nt take it anymore...she deserved like a bucket of beads. I cant remember what I gave her.

Hopefully when Tips lands home, he will have the proof of this wonderful night.

And cant do Thursday and friday without more pics. :D

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so, I guess you eventually got your luggage?

NICE view from your room :D

3. BCstandsFor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah I, waited 2.5 hours or so, my bag arrived, and then I bounced.

4. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report!!!!!!!! makes me wanna be back in Cancun right now!!!!!!!!

5. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha I forgot u thought we were shot girls.......hm we didn't even have shots in our hands??? Lol

6. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yay!!!!!! i had the hookup!!!!!!!! got lots of drinks you were actually giving to the hot girl behind you hahahahahahaha

wooo! for my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a GREAT night!!!!! woooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!

7. BCstandsFor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx CB!

I knoooow,...but you had those vip tags on,...looked like you worked for the bar or somehthing. :lol: I was avoiding you gals like the plague. :lol: Ask Tips. He was all "lets get the tickets from them"...And Im like "Naahh those are shot girls" :lol: :lol:

what? No way. I did? :lol: But was'nt she with some dude? :p

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good work sir

9. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, you were giving drinks to the guy... i laughed a lot when i asked you to hold my drink so i could dry my camera up and you gave my drink to the girl... i was like :shock: what is this guy doing???

anyways... i got lots of drinks... thats the good part of being a local and knowing the bartender lol

10. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A successful first day sir :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice