Trip Report Bern and Steve

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bern & Steve, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We arrived at the resort sometime around 6:30 to be greeted right away by a fellow Cancun Care Member... One after another we started to recognize the people we had been talking to here for weeks! That was an awesome feeling.

A few drinks later and we were finally experiencing that relaxed feeling!

[​IMG]

Probably too relaxed as on our first day Steve fell down the stairs and twisted/maybe broke his ankle ( still waiting for the radiologist to let us know).

His injury slowed us down a bit, but not much... here are some pictures of the friends we met.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Kind of like an oreo cookie in this picture)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The entire vacation was perfect! The weather, the rooms, the staff, the pool, the entertainment... we just can not say enough about the fun at this resort...

It was great meeting everyone, keep in touch!

Cheers

Bern and Steve

(booze cruise report is under the March 11 booze cruise link)

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us.....just makes me itch more to get there in May. I see a few familiar faces in your pictures!!Welcome home but really sorry about your ankle but at least you did it the right way (falling down drunk in Cancun) lol

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing and welcome back to the shores of Lake Erie.

4. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW, Thanks for sharing your TR with us and the pictures are nice too!! Now look at our count down clock, we still have some time to wait before we finally get to go back. I can't hardly wait and looking at these pics, makes it harder for me now.
    Steve, hope you have a fast recovery on your ankle. Glad you still had a good time though!!

5. Mands

Mands Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was so great to meet you both! You are both such fun, hospitable people. Bern, you give the best massages in the world!! Thanks for letting us use your room after checkout and for all the great memories.. :lotsofmichaelf:

6. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great report guys, seen some familiar faces, Paul and Liz, Steve and Jannet.

Hope the ankle is doing OK, time to sign up for the June trip now.

Glad you guys had a great time, did you do Coco-Bongo's or anything, Friday night booze cruise.

Talk soon

B & B

7. Bern & Steve

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was awesome meeting both of you! The shooter glasses rock, we had friends over when we got home which gave us a chance to use them... Beads are hanging up in our room... memories to last a lifetime for sure.

You made us feel right at home the moment we arrived, for that we are forever grateful...

Keep in touch!

Cheers
    Bern and Steve

8. Bern & Steve

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are definately booking for the June Cancun Care Spring Fling in the falls!
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41309

Fixing Docks and cleaning up around here has been keeping us super busy since we got back...

Steve is hurting this week so moving a little slower than usual... the ankle thing kept us from doing as much in Cancun as we had hoped, so no trips to the Bars or the friday night booze cruise...

We got out fishing with (cshannahan) Kim, Chris, Derek, Dwayne
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG],
    Steve
    [​IMG]
    (owner of Cancun Care)and (Steves Friend) Craig on Sunday while we were there... Chartered a 48 Foot boat through Cancun Fishing Pro and had an amazing day...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully Kim and Chris will post some pictures as well as Steve as it truly was a beautiful day on the water...We caught 2 for 3 Sailfish, a Rainbow Fish, 4 Red Snappers, and one Baracudda.

The whole week went by so very quickly that we wished we had a couple more days... Missed the shuttle to the airport on the day we were leaving , we just spent too much time in the pool that day... Not wanting to head home...

Cancun is beautiful and we can't wait to go back!

9. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was so nice meeting you two hopefully we will get a chance to do it again next year!! Thanks again for the name tag its really special =)

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nice trip report, glad you had a good time. It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you again next time.

Thanks for inviting me on the fishing trip and thanks Bern for giving me the #4 ticket when I drew #7. Unfortunately, the photos I took were still on my camera when it got stolen the next day. They didnt take my video camera though and I've got some nice footage of one of the Sailfish being caught that I'll get online when I get a chance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice