Trip Report, Aug 25-30

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Al_n_Kristie, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +714 / 1
    Thanks! It wasn't all that bad, but it was cooler, relatively speaking that night. White night, two nights later, was steaming hot.

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Our popcorn is getting stale and the beer warm, more please.

3. IndyCpl25

IndyCpl25 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I kinda remember the things you speak of, but it's very foggy!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

4. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +714 / 1
    Day 3 - Aug 27

Boobs Cruise day!!!!

We woke up around 9 and got ready. Made reservations for the Italian the next day. (The first thing we do every morning after we are coherent is make reservations) Then we headed off to breakfast at the buffet. Someone on here suggested trying the "Green shit" at the juice area to clear your head. Kristie gave it a thumbs up, me, not so much. Ate omelettes and headed off to Paty O to meet our fellow cruisers. There were around 35 people scheduled to go on the cruise. When we went 6 months ago, I think there were around 85. It turns out that 5 couples that had prepaid did not make the trip. That's too bad, (A) because you lost out on your money, and (B) it was such a fun trip. There were quite a few walk-ons, too.

We get all signed in, and eventually walk to the dock. The boat is out in the water, not too far away. We're all standing aroung for what seemed like an eternity, when the speakers on the boat started blaring "I Wanna Rock and Roll" and the pulled up to the dock. We were greeted with our choice of drinks by Chinos, Omar, Junior1 and Junior2.

The drinks were aplenty, the music great, and the entertainment superb. Chinos and Omar know how to entertain, and keep the fun going. Rarely were our cups 1/4 full when they were replaced with another. I go for the beer, Kristie - the orange shit. We laughed, drank and danced, stopped, snorkeled, laughed, danced and drank some more. Pulled in to the private beach for lunch, which was OK, but my memory gets pretty hazy from here. Back on the boat for more of the same, then skinny dipping, before we made it to the dock at 5:00.

Overall, it was a great trip. There were a lot of fun games, great music, plentiful drinks and interesting thinks to look at. Some included us. In our opinion, nothing too over the top. Like they said, it's the Boobs Cruise. We will go every time we are there.

After getting back, we stumbled over to the sports pool, where the foam party was still going on. we jumped in until that wrapped up, then we got ready for dinner with our friends at the Asian restaurant.

Dinner was good, the company and conversation great. We had Juan as our waiter. He is absolutely the best. We ask to be seated in his area whenever we go there. There is nothing you can order that you won't like at this restaurant. Kristie was especially fond of the lettuce wraps.

Changed for lingerie night. Because of our late dinner, we missed the show at Nice Shoes, but made it out to Paty O. Lots of participation, even men. Kristie was looking great as usual. To answer the question about what guys wear, well, this one wore cuff links and a collar, and mesh briefs (no pictures of this coming, so no need to get the eye bleach). More dancing and drinking... Around midnight, Kristie left for the bathrom, and an hour later, when she hadn't returned, I went to find her sleeping in our room. So, I joined her after a marathon day.

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    After a cruise and going until midnight is deserving of a gold star.

6. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +714 / 1
    Not sure how we made it... :lotsofmichaelfs:

7. IndyCpl25

IndyCpl25 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been waiting for this! Said friends they ate with ran into AL the next day and he proceeded to tell them about dinner! So when he says the rest is foggy, it was real foggy! Dinner was superb though and the company was good even if he didn't remember eating with us.... Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

8. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +714 / 1
    Hahahaha!!! I will admit I was in a fog, but I remember the dinner with you guys now (somewhat). :confused:

I know we had a good time!:icon_smile:

9. gadgettr1

gadgettr1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Love the mugs.. where'd ya find the stickers?

10. Al_n_Kristie

Ratings:
    +714 / 1
    We did a Google image search for inappropriate stuff. Then we saved them and took to the mall here, where there was a kiosk that printed them off for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice