Trip Report April 30-May 7th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Edward-Alli, May 10, 2015.

1. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Just a short review on our recent trip to TTR. This will be our third trip at same time.

Day 1
    We had a direct flight to Cancun with no problems, arrived at 1:30 pm breezed through customs, no lineup for once, got the green light and met up with our USA transfer host, transfer came within 5 minutes and off we go, made it to Temptations around 2:30 pm, check in and had to wait for a quiet room in the 5000 block, so we went to lunch at Margarita's where we met up with friends Steve & Kelly, had a good lunch with them, went back to our rooms and unpacked. We then went for a walk around the resort, the weather was terrible cold and drizzling rain, not much people in the pool, and not many topless ladies that day. We did meet up with good friends Josh and Jessa which we partied with all week, they were so awesome and had so much fun with them. We had dinner with them and headed back to our room, first night curse hit, fell asleep missed out on lingerie night. which sucked big time.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Day 2

Weather is back to normal, yeah the real party starts, after breakfast we hit the sexy pool, meeting up with Josh and Jessa, other friends arrived today including Curt & Tammy and Mike and Alice. We partied hard in the sexy pool to late in the afternoon meeting up with more and more friends, Russ & Kathy, Steve & Kelly, Tom and Tammi, Lee & Gail, and met up with new friends "CoachFlop" James and Cari, Derek and Melissa, and Erin and Erik all newbees to TTR, we all Christened them this week, we had fun with all of them, definitely party animals. We also meet 3 single English Lads this week, Saul, Jayson, they were very well behaved, yeah right!!. we had fun with them all week, awesome guys. Partied at Paty O's till late, it was white night and Glow night. We finished off night with 1st Paty O burger- yummy

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

will continue later

2. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    We had so much fun with you both and great to see you again!! Hopefully we will see you in October.

3. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Was a great time!

4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Sounds like fun for two days, lol. More

5. CurtnTammy

CurtnTammy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a blast. It's always good to see you two!

6. Edward-Alli

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Day 3 ABC night

was a blur, don't remember too much from this day, we partied too hard in the pool, couple more friends showed up, Deb42dd and her friend, crashed early as alli not feeling 100%.

Day 4 Uniform Night

We had a great day at the pool with Josh and Jessa, Saul, Jason, Danny, Erin and Eric, Melissa and Derek, Josh got so hammered, poor Jessa had to show everyone what "motorboating" was, that was alot of fun thanks Jessa. We had a great dinner with Curt and Tammy at the Italian Restaurant, finally after 3 years we got to see a sexy coffee presentation. That was awesome, food was good I had the Veal dinner. After being in restaurant was wondering why so many empty tables even though they claimed they are all booked solid all week??? Lucky Curt was on Member referral and got a reservation. After Dinner got ready for Uniform night after short nap. Had a ball with everyone there, actually made it to the sports pool that night, all of us went skinny dipping at least for a few minutes till security told us to put bottoms on, only lasted a few minutes as water was cold, Josh was a good guy he got us some towels from the premier desk, lol [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

7. Edward-Alli

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Day 4 Pirate Cruise day

After a great day at the sexy pool partying with everyone, we took a walk down the street to Oasis Palm, where the Captain Hook pirate boat is docked, we decided to try this boat because we always see it every year all bright with lights and the cannons sounding off, it looked real cool. The prices are different on which type of dinner you wanted, Lobster/Cruise is $105 ea, Steak is $85, Chicken is $65, plus a reef tax of $12 each.
    We waited by the waiting area where they had all the staff in costumes taking pictures with them and a short audience participation play, which I got dragged into, thanks Alli. After that with formed into a parade to enter the boat. once on the boat we got lucky and got a proper bench seat with counter top, eventhough it was a tight squeeze it was better then the last people to enter, only got stools to sit on. The ship departed the dock, and our waiter & Entertainer pirate - "Monkie" started taking drink orders, and kept up with the drinks all night, even though he had to act as well. After a Pirate acting show, Dinner was served in sections at a time in the Dining area, we had the steak which was not too bad, potatoes and salads. Dinner took awhile to get through, after dinner, the real show started when another Pirate ship arrived and a battle between the ships occured, the show was fun to watch, Captain Hook won this round.

Over all the cruise is geared to families, alot of kids on board. the food was ok, drinks were plenty, staff was good, great show, only thing is the themes and costumes are noticeable wrong, Captain Hook looked like Captain Sparrow, ship is the black pearl. and no peter pan. lol, would we do it again, probably not unless with our kids.

After cruise we went back for a bit for mens dress shirt night, did not stay late due to Alli still having motion sickness, and Boobs Cruise tomorrow.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

8. Edward-Alli

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Day 5 Boobs Cruise Day!!!

This will be our 4th time on the cruise. This May 5th Cruise was sold out in a day, only couple of people made it on the standby list, 2 of our friends could not make it, guess they were too hung over. The theme of the cruise was Trucker hats and superhero undies. With the larger boat and number of people paying their way, caused a delay getting on the boat, we didn't leave till around 11am. Steve we should go back to the 9:30 met time at paty O's especially on sold out cruises. Steve and Janet were missing on this cruise which we missed them, and wished Steve good luck with his Doctor's appointment for his leg. I brought Chinos several toys for the Kids, at the Kindness for cancer houses, Sara 69 took the toys after taking our pictures. Chinos was always amazing on all of the cruises as with this one. everyone had a blast, not as wild as one last year, was several woman that would not go topless, and not everyone ended up nude, but several of us including me got blowjobs at the front of boat.that was amazing. I ended up getting whacked with the paddle, thanks Alli for leaving a lastly impression on my ass.
    As Chinos asked for donations for the kids with cancer disney trip, I presented Chinos with couple of thousand dollars which was raised through the Go Fund Me account, with alot of CancunCare members donating to it, I presented it on behalf of all CCC members. Chinos was very overwhelmed by everyone's support. It is great seeing Chinos as a real person who cares about these kids, and not just as the great entertainer we see on the boat. Chinos is so awesome. Really made my day.
    I went Snorkeling with underwater camera, that was cool until I notice the boat leaving and I was so far away, had to call for help from lifeguards who helped me back to boat. thanks Guys, Booze and swimming don't mix well, I was so exhausted and rubber legged. took it easy till lunch. During lunch our friend Jessa was called into action in a game, that was so funny, thanks Jessa for being a great sport. I didn't do the skinny dip this year because of what happened earlier. When the Cruise docked we greeted the beach users with a great show of willies and tits. Over all the new boat was noticeable wider, easlier to walk around, the wooden deck is split into two by the boat mast, which makes it a little hard to see the other side of boat. Better washrooms, and a bigger crew. The deck is very slippery becareful not to slip overboard.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The sexy Pool was waiting for all of us from the cruise, the pool rocked hard for a long while, body shots everywhere, Paty O's was hopping all night, we made it through the Boobs Cruise and all night at Paty O's, had a ball with Josh and Jessa, Erin and Erik, Steve and Kelly, Lee & Gail, Derek and Melissa, Mike and Alice, Russ and Kathy, Curt and Tammy. And our old friends from last year arrived today Sal and Lisa and Tim and Hope, Ed and Laura. I ended up with someone's bra as a hat and glow sticks, not a good mix lol, wow that was a night to remember. Awesome partying with everyone.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  9. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    great trip report - we were on the May 5th as well and remember seeing you on the other side of the boat... bigger boat is nice but does split things up some

10. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Fantastic, thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice