Trip Report April 3 - 10 - PICS ADDED

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by JenandTodd, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report guys!
    Jen, I don't know if I told you this, but you had me so worried about trying to keep up with everyone when we got off the bus at Coco Bongos, that I caught my heel on the step getting out of the bus and fell out of the bus! Landed on one elbow, while my feet were still on the bus step! Ass in th air!!
    Talk about embaressing! :oops:
    It was great getting to know you! You guys are such a cute couple!

2. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jen and Todd

You forgot to include after we got back from Coco-Bongo's, those security guards at the beach, eh.

Great meeting you guys, it was fun hanging out, excellent trip report, have to agree on the soaked floors in the bathroom, we thought for a while that the sink must be leaking, there was so much water on the floor.

A meet up would be fun this summer with you guys and Jimmee and Kimmee and anyone else that wants to make the trek, Port Dover in June (Friday the 13th) would be pretty central. I mentioned it to Roy as well, he said he had never heard of it, but might be worth the trip.

Talk to you soon.

Bob and Barb

3. JenandTodd

JenandTodd Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    It was great meeting you too. I had now idea you fell...hope you are okay. For all of us that had to take taxis, we were standing outside not knowing where anyone was as T was inside with the "bus" group and Lalo was in the last taxi.

4. JenandTodd

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    My mistake!!!

5. Jimmy and Kimee

Jimmy and Kimee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jen & Todd,

It was a BLASTEY BLAST meeting you both! Thanks for the great redux...I wish I had met you sooner so I could pick your brain beforehand!!

Your Walmart story reminded me of a time Jimmy and I took a bus from the city to the hotel, at about 10:30 at night. It was quite an adventure. There was the two of us and two other guys (Bill & John) and the rest of the bus was packed with locals! They were all looking at us like we had a major problem (well...we did just come back from Carlos' and Charlies' so I guess we did have a 'bit' of a problem...lol) anyway, we're driving along and we are looking out for our stop....when all of a sudden Temptation goes past us. We're like, no panic, because we'll just catch the next stop and walk. WELLLLLL....the next stop is like 15 minutes from there into downtown Cancun (no man's land). Needless to say, we got off the bus, and ran across a 4 lane highway to flag the nearest cabbie. Then the cabbie was on a suicide mission to get us home. It was quite an adventure. Lesson learned: Know where your bus stop is, or take a CAB!!

A great vacation this go around all in all. We will look forward to seeing you guys, 'princess' Di and Rob, B 'n B and of course, we WILL make a trek to Boston to visit MAN TOWN!!!

CHEERS!!

Kimee & Jimmy
    xoxo

6. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys glad you made it back safe and sound. We had a blast too, here's to next year:)

Beck and Cliff

7. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Kimmee and Jimmy,

It was great to meet you both, glad you made it back safe and sound. The trip was way too short. here's to next year!

Beck and cliff

8. Jimmy and Kimee

Jimmy and Kimee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Kimmee and Jimmy,

It was great to meet you both, glad you made it back safe and sound. The trip was way too short. here's to next year!

Beck and cliff[/quote]

yes indeed..it was nice toi meet you..sad to see you guys leave so early..next time hopefully longer..

9. JenandTodd

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
  10. Paulanddebbie

Paulanddebbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report and pictures we are leaving in 12 more days :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice