Trip Report April 28th - May 2nd

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by abbynflip, May 5, 2014.

1. abbynflip

abbynflip Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We pretty much had a great time but unfortuently our last two days sucked which made me decide I probly will never go back. The pools are great the beach was beautiful. The wait staff and bartenders were excellent.The food was a hit or miss but the Italian restraunt is to die for. The resort needs some TLC. This is where I had a problem and really made me decide I will not go back. Our AC broke called to get it fixed TWICE and no one came so after about three hours waiting I finally went downstairs. The guy at front desk got a little rude with me and finally I was told it wouldnt be fixed. So they moved us so finally by this time its already 2am and I have to pack everything up and move from the lowest floor to the top floor. We get their and you can see on the celing that the AC had look like it had been leaking from the very bad patch job and stains. Well yup it had been leaking cause the next day we had a waterfall coming out of the light fixture that was located next to the unit. I called to get it fixed but of course no one came so I went downstairs yet agin and talked to the manager. Finally someone came to fix it and while fixing it the maintness guy puts his hand through the bad patch job. So after fixing AC he tries to fix the crack in the bad ptach job but pushing it back togther yup that didnt work. So he leaves the crack in celing and all the mess on the floor for the claning lady to clean up the next morning. When check out time came we called an ask someone to help us with our luggage and the man on the pones gets an attudie with my husband because he coundt hear him on the phone. Other than that we had a nice time but good luck if you need anything fixed.

2. Scottish Lass

Scottish Lass Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is sad to hear but was definitely not my experience last year when I phoned in a problem with my room. 2 workmen appeared a minute or two apart within 5-10 minutes of me reporting my problem.

Roll on June 10th to 25th!!! 3rd visit.

:flagscottland:

3. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    We had no hot water for day and half. I complained the first day no one came but as i complained the second day they came in 5 minutes and was fixed right away.

4. RobnSteph

RobnSteph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0
    What room number was it?

Have you sent an email to the resort? If not, I would suggest it, and see if they do anything to get your business back. Let us all know how they handle it.

5. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    wait a second ,,,'' nice beach'',,, were you at TTR ?

JK

sorry you had problems , room issues are not uncommon, but your treatment was just wrong.

6. abbynflip

abbynflip Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA it was a lot nicer beach then ours so i should say ours looks like coca cola water lol :) and smells like rotten fish yuck :)

7. deb3667

deb3667 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Our air didn't work first night and was on 3rd floor, Dan has two bum knees. But we went and ask to move next day and they moved us promptly . Sorry you had bad experience!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice