Trip Report April 16-23: A single gal and her goons

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by matchandahalf, Apr 28, 2012.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR!! U got my vote!! :headbanger:

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL...I guess the resort found some suckers to stay in 2110! ha ha Just kidding...I know some people like the Paty-O's rooms, but I am too light a sleeper and there was no one else in my room to distract me from the noise! Looking forward to seeing you again next year, Jenny and Darcy...maybe I'll actually get a real tan, Jenny! ;)

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very funny. Be nice, cuz Montezuma may take his revenge on YOU next year, Craig, and then we'll see who's smirking!

4. Scott

Scott Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR, Karen!! Reading them always helps us to prepare for our may trip!! :biggrinbandit: And since we've missed the last two years, we're planning on catching up with lots of friends big time!! :ladiesman1:

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope to see you in April or December some year, Scott! :D

6. texantrainer

texantrainer Regular Registered Member

From Texas, now stationed at Ft. Jackson, SC for t
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was about to throw in the towel on the Miss Temptatn voting stuff, especially seeing the results from last month...BUT since you are one of the few Cougars I will vote for you (3) times.....Good Luck!!

7. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Pete!! :liebe011: One in awhile a CCC girl does squeak through to win it! Still worth a try given the prize involved.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  8. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    great trip report!!! congrats on winning the Temptation contest!! glad you had a great time. sorry i dont socialize more but im working on it. i know youll get our vote shen it starts.

9. Yummmyxxx

Yummmyxxx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Karen, it was such a wonderful pleasure meeting you and your Goons on our 6th trip to Temptation.

Congratulations on your crowning of Miss Temptation !!! Your charisma won the crowd over ... you have the gift of charm and you are seXXXational !!!

Thank you for making my 29th birthday on the Boobs Cruise memorable. Without FABulous friends like yourself, I could never have pulled that one off.. LOL !!! I am LQQking forward to my birthday next year with you and all my April Addicts friends.

Stay wonderful,

Brian and Yummmylicious

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  10. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +332 / 0
    Great TR Karen ..... makes us want to go back right now! Thanks for the fix.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice