Trip Report - Apr. 22 thru Apr. 28

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    TTR Trip Report April 22 thru April 28

04/21/12: [Sat.] still stuck here in Houston. Vacation-it is keeping us from accomplishing anything. My little bag and Stacia’s 2 Volkswagen-sized crates are fully packed, awaiting the shipping company to arrive with the forklift to hoist them into the trunk of the car since I ain’t gonna attempt it. Hard to go to sleep, but have to since that alarm is going to go off at 5:30 a.m….

04/22/12: [Sun.] Up and out of bed late since couldn’t sleep (see above). Made the hour run up to Inter-Galactic Airport to fly down to TTR (~2-hour flight is all) in about 45 minutes with Stacia at the wheel, aspiring Indy driver that she is. Got to airport to stand around with our thumbs up our collective rear ends while we attempted to clear security which was making the snail look like an Olympic sprinter. No clue why, there wasn’t any accident blocking traffic or anything.
    Arrive at Cancun airport, smell the air, know you’re on vacation. Nice! Skootchie up to grab luggage, use Stacia’s magic finger to clear customs and off to find the Nice guys in Orange shirts (Olympus Tours) for the transport. 35 minutes and a Negro Modelo later, arrive at TTR, where slick gentleman Arturo, our preferred member of the front desk staff (though they are all great) gave us an upgrade to one of the Temptation Suites (No. 1139, btw, if you caught our act, see below). I thought that was downright nice of him, though he did ask if, to keep him from being noticed as doing something out of turn, would talk to the timeshare lady Christina, which we did. Boiling that down, I just asked her if I could cut to the chase and talk to the manager about “what you get for how much,” and she set me up with an appointment on Wednesday, see below. Off to the Sexy Pool!
    The usual types of suspects were arranged in the usual fashion around the sexy pool’s bar when we strolled up, and since the sun broke through the cloud as we were stepping up and the temperature jumped up literally five degrees in as many minutes, Stacia’s twins magically found themselves exposed and free. Yeah for me! We had our first round, then rounds, with the very cool people standing about talking and laughing. Met, from the board, Rodin (Thomas & Deborah) and AdamnTerri (Adam & Terri, duh…), both great couples, and all of us were headed out on the Boobs Cruise the next day (see below). Met Thomas and I literally have NO IDEA how to spell her name, so I’m going to do it phonetically, Meer-Ay. Very cool couple, her more than 1st time at TTR, Thomas was a rookie but hit his stride in about 7 minutes or so.
    Girls became engrossed in a very interesting discussion about each other’s boobs, which all the guys found absolutely boring of course, as each looked at and commented on the others. Why is that, I wonder?
    We were totally stoked for the Naughty Schoolgirl/Kilt night, Stacia’s outfit was more framing than concealing her charms if you get my meaning, and the Kilt wasn’t quite traditional, but then disaster struck. Murphy’s Law.
    Unfortunately, I forgot to have lunch and to take Stacia in there to feed her, too, so after the Noon until 5:45 beer-drinking party, we had to crash for a nap, which turned into a 13-hour sleepy time.

04/23/12: [Mon.] Alarm again, but pretty darn easy to deal with since I’d been asleep for more than 12 hours. Up and at ‘em at 7:45, with a combination shower-play session in the rainfall shower, damn fun things to have in a house, I betcha, then down to Paty-O’s to meet with Steve & party-boaters. Found Thomas & Deborah again, Stacia asked Thomas directly what the CS band was on his wrist, which started up the discussion about their Lifestyle, etc. A couple other people drifted by, conversation was interesting. Met Kaofman (Brian and Paige), and shot the stuff with them a bit, too. Then time to get the Boobs Cruise off and about. Got those bands and the Neat-O CancunCare.com wrist band, which I’ve still not found a reason to take off, and away we go.
    Literally within 5 minutes of the boat being undocked Omar had nearly every woman onboard topless and the tops making the Boobs Cruise Flag. Good work, Omar! The beats were pumping and Stacia was dance-squirming in my lap, which I liked, then the bow-wind and spray started getting us in the titties, which she didn’t and had to towel-up for a shield. But, when stopped and drinks drank, out came the thong-butted naked booby girl I love again to “Do a Little Dance,” etc. Good times. Some folks did the snorkeling, some others the drinking, then off to la Isla Mujeres for the picnic (damn good, actually) then some fun time and conversation on the beach there, then back on the boat for more drinking. Cheers and a shout out to the two couples who got it full-on wife-swap going on the bow, nobody was going to top that, which I think was their intent. Seemed a cold, salty-wet place to be exhibitionistic to me, but hey. More cruising, slower this time, more drinking, and Omar said something to Stacia (I didn’t overhear it) about her being a stripper maybe? She saying no, but know ing the pole stuff, him asking, and as Laura said (I think) alco-poling ensued, with Stacia doing something she calls a “snake,” which I call “hot Naked chick becomes upside-down on stripper pole,” but it was one of the random support rods on the Boobs Cruise Boat. She thought it neat, I thought her ready for Prime Time.
    Then off to the skinny-dipping portion, where I learned that I don’t tread water while drunk very well, and the guys drug one naked, sputtering Texan back up the rear steps, sort of cussing, sort of laughing, then I managed to get parked again and let my naked parts dry off in the sunshine before we got started again.
    Somewhere along the way someone got out that damned whipped cream and started putting it on the nicer sets of tits around, so I got to lick some off of Stacia’s, but I missed out on seeing her lick some off of Terri’s, damn it all. Adam, I blame you.
    As to how we finished that evening, see the day before. In bed and crashed for another more than 12 hour sleep prior to 7:00 p.m.

04/24/12: [Tue.] Breakfast, then up and out to the beach, got a great spot. Jose had to make us move because they had switched up the Members’ areas around and we didn’t know. Still, found an almost identical spot about 20 feet away, and started getting some great sun as people from the previous day found us and hung out. Moved up to the pool area around 1:00, watched a game, laughed, drank, giggled sometimes at idiocy - both mine and others - and had a great time. Back to that very interesting shower for a somewhat extended, window-open sex session in the combo rainfall shower and Jacuzzi tub. Note: When a hot chick is bent over in front of you while you are at least attempting to give her the business, and she begins to bump her bum back against you to sort of assist in the participation … your feet WILL slip. I mean, sliding backwards as much as 4-6 inches, which you would really like to not happen at that time and place. Just saying. Need non-skid pads on the bottom of those tubs, I think. Not as a safety feature so much as a performance feature.
    Had dinner reservations at 5:30 (yes, 5:30, what’s up with the choice between 5:30 & 9:30?), but was able to hook up with Thomas & Deborah since they had one for 6:00, and had a great meal, I mean fantastic! Guys, if you like lasagna, get it here! It’s not huge, so get the cannelloni or something else to accompany it.
    That night was Best costume night, though very few participated. We did see a nicely-appointed and properly filled out Wonder Woman outfit, but that was it. Still, up later drinking that evening, good times. Lots of good talk with Thomas and Adam and Brian. Several others which were becoming more familiar each time they entered the range of conversation.

04/25/12: [Wed.] Up to breakfast, down to the beach by 9:00. Good times, not many drinks, since wanted to be straight of thought at 11:00 for appointment with manager. Did that, but was offered a drink as sat down and without thinking got my Beam and Coke. Note: Delivered in a high-ball glass, not the little by the pool cup. Jonathan took us through what is actually only the climax of the presentation given to everyone who goes through it, which we appreciated, since it turned it into a business decision, which made better sense. Luis came by when Stacia had hard benefit questions about the package and how things worked, and he ended up using his mojo to craft us a personal package, so we did the deal. The think that sunk me was when he showed me hat I could have already saved about 4 grand on the travel I’d already paid for so far this year. Ouch. We did it, got the new band, went down and found our friends who said “I told you you’d do it when you thought about it.” Then we went around just doing what we had been doing before, but sort of with the volume knob turned up. Ended up on the members balcony with a naked Stacia dancing (literally, no euphemism) with me in the hot afternoon sun if that gives you the picture. Had a fantastic dinner at Margaritas with Stacia flaunting herself shamelessly for me (she felt embarrassed but is a helluva a good sport) in a little blue party-dress, which was drawing admiring looks from the folks around, for which I was pleased. A very good day! Went back to the room, fooled around on the acre and a half of ground floor balcony, which you can look down on from above and watch - a new wrinkle in balcony shows for us, didn’t make it down to Sheer Night, too drunk and tired and in too good a mood to care.

04/26/12: [Thu.] Recovering from the membership initiation, slept in the latest we’d done so far, call it 9:45. No clue what was up with that. Just not staying out late as usual since we were partying so hard during the day. I think that is perfectly all right. I rather enjoy sleeping on vacation, since I tend to not do enough of it at home.
    lingerie night was in store, and we met with Thomas & Deborah again for dinner at the Asian restaurant for dinner that night after a very good day down at the beach with all manner of folks from the Boobs Cruise circulating around. That restaurant has a VERY hot red sauce, tastes fantastic on the spring rolls, but it is NOT for the faint of heart. It’s nearly nuclear. Dinner was great, but what I had I didn’t … quite … enjoy as much as the lasagna mentioned above. Went back to the room, Stacia tried on various outfits of lingerie and asked my opinion of each, dear girl, and we settled on a see-through, sort of crimson and black baby-doll arrangement with a G-string back complete with bowtie. Very nice. She tossed me the boxers instead of the thong I thought she’d dig out, for which I was grateful. When we went down however, we found very few people participating around Paty-O’s, perhaps 10-15 out of all of them, and it’s a big place. We didn’t see any of the people we had met, so we sat in one of the booths to get out of the wind (chilly) and wait. After 30 minutes only brought out a couple of guys dressed to the nine’s in girls’ lingerie, we decided to check Nice Shoes, even though the party was supposed to be being held outside that night at Paty-O’s. Wallah, found the group. Lots more people wearing lingerie, don’t know how we missed them. But, Stacia had sort of gotten it in her mind that she wanted to go and play, and when she began walking away slowly divesting herself of the little flimsy bits she had on… I sprinted after. GREAT night!

04/27/12: [Fri.] Sadly, the “Night before leaving” was upon us. White Night/Glow Night, for which we came prepared, was upcoming. However, we did another dive into the full-blown afternoon party at the beach then up at the pool transition and ended up wanting to imitate slugs, so that’s what we did. I know, we suck.

04/28/12: [Sat.] Missed seeing Thomas & Deborah off, and Adam & Terri had left for home the previous day, but saw the other Thomas and Meer-Ay at the pool and watched the games, more good times. Had a good lunch, and 1:30 came way too fast. Transport on time, no hassles, back in Houston and home by 7:00 p.m.

04/29/12: [Sun.] Here I am, already planning how to get back in August…

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome report!

Made we want to update my signature.

Thanks for posting

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    loved it! Hubs and I have yet to go to TTR, but I am already feeling like we will be regulars. I might have to really consider the membership!!

4. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
  5. Tim&Jo

Tim&Jo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great post made me feel like i was there. We are already looking at next April or May for our sophmore trip. Hope to party with you guys someday for slugs you sound like a lot of fun.

6. ChrisandSusie

ChrisandSusie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great trip report!!

7. JCinTX

JCinTX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice trip report... curious to see how we'll do with the all day partying. Around here we'll usually party it up pretty good till late at night (but start later).. or have an all day afternoon/evening thing and die out earlier. hmmmmm maybe "not stopping" will help haha

8. IDareU

IDareU Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    Excellent Trip Report -

Thanks for the detailed write up!

9. BriCin

BriCin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Great trip report, the membership does pay for it's self. We love ours.

10. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Yeah totally understand the 'party all day, then crash at night' or 'party all night, after taking it easy in the day' options. I can't do both either. Well I can, but it's not pretty :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice