Trip Report 9/6-9-13

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by pjsplay, Sep 16, 2008.

1. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone.....we have been back since Saturday, but I have been so busy, working, working, working....

We arrived on Saturday the 6th, flight was great, landed on time, green light, and Brant's people were waiting outside for us. Off to the resort quick as ever. We arrived about noon, checked into Premier, they wanted me to make an appointment to "talk" to them, told them I would get back to them, but wanted in my room!! She said she would check if it was ready, told her my contract said I could get into my room whenever I arrived, she returned, and off we went!! Changed clothes and were off to the sexy pool.
    First person I saw was Max, standing next to me at the bar, I realized it was her and there were hugs all around.....they were running a game at the time, and I noticed no Chingos, Lalo, or Omar...asked Max, what the heck is this, did they give them all the day off. She told me about the news of them allllll be gone. :cry:
    Saw Rose and Dave, and Roy and Sandy, scurried over to say hello, I knew that they were leaving in the next few days...had a great conversation about Premier with Roy, then just started having drinks, and more drinks, and well you all know. I heard Mike and Melissa in the pool, went over to make sure they knew we were there...all great people. Dinner in the buffet, dead azz tired, bed kind of early that first night.

Got up Sunday, had some breakfast, and took my sister and brother in law on a very short tour to show them some of the changes. Then off to the sexy pool. This day is very, very fuzzy, I dont know when I stopped drinking strawberry stuff, and purple stuff, and all different colors of shots...saw Oliver at Patyo's and I guess I gave him the t-shirt I brought for him.....LOL, no idea what time I got to bed, I remember dancing, and singing...and well having a great time!! I do have some advice for everyone going.....DON'T, repeat DON't take a drunk shower!! I fell and wrenched my knee, going tomorrow to have it looked at!! dumb blonde!! I woke up the next morning in our room with my husband next to me, so I guess it turned out alright!!

Monday was my chosen day to face Premier.....went early, no drinks, and believe me they didnt want to talk to me other than try to get me to upgrade my package I have now.........not going to go into that to much, it is what it is, and will turn out who knows?? Got done there around 11ish, back to the sexy pool......Curt was sitting there watching all the people, by the time I got there, he knew where everyone was from, he isnt too good at names, so I had to fill in the blanks here....more drinks, more sun, more games. Dinner at the buffet, and skipped Nice Shoes, had music in Patyo's and danced and drank with friends. Met the nicest guy, he was at the resort for the first time, Gene Hola my friend!!

Tuesday, woke up to rain, showered (carefully) off to breakfast, by the time we finished rain was gone......kinda cloudy, but still warm out, stayed in the pool.......rain, sun, drink, rain, sun, drink, drink.....
    This was our anniversay, so we had reservations at the Italian restaurant, and they were at 6, so left the pool early and changed and went to dinner.........VERY NICE!!! good food.....then to Patyo's to wait for Nice Shoes......went to the show, enjoyed....and then back to Patyo's. Cant quite understand why they dont play better music at Nice Shoes, would have stayed there and partied???

Wednesday, woke up to a very swollen knee, had Curt go down and get me some ice.....watched some TV!!!! It rained most of the day today, and was very, very windy. I gave it a try at the pool, but some of those rain bursts really hurt!!! quiet night, tryin to recoup from my broken knee...

Thursday, shopping, we went to Hard Rock, Carlos and Charlies, and the Corona bar, lunch at Margaritiville....did some shopping, back to the resort 3ish....had some drinks, watched some of the games.......pretty much of the same......

Friday was our last full day....sooooooo I gave it a bit of a go, drank enough so my knee didnt hurt to bad. By this time in the sun I had sun bumps all over me, so skipped the swim suit top and went with a t shirt, I know, I know, why didnt I just forget the top.........LOL :lol: drinks with Max and Ross while they were waiting to go to the City....said our good bys, packed.

Saturday, off to the airport, on time pick up....great service from Brant every time!!!!

I will try and link our pictures, let me know if you can get to them, I am new at this, so, be gentle!!!!!

till next time................

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/pjsplay/Cancun 2008/

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great TR and Pics Penny

It was good seeing you again

3. pjsplay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great to see you two again also, perhaps we can talk more in May???

seems we usually only a day or two before one of us leaves..

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I so know what you mean about drunken showers....broke 2 bones in my foot within 8 hours of getting to resort....just drink and limp was my theory.

Thanks for the report and hope you are doing ok soon.

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Damn.. you don't slow down. :D

Woke up with your husband next to you so everything was OK?.... hmmm... :roll:

Great report.

Jamie

6. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Hey Penny,

It was a pleasure to meet you, although it was very briefly! We were the folks hangin' with Dave & Rosa & Roy & Marie.

Great TR & pics...my goodness! you and your sister look so alike! Perhaps we'll see you in May 09!

Cheers,
    Janice

7. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Penny ,

Hope your knee is better . Loved the pics . Glad we had the talk 'bout Premier , I think that everyone we talked to about Premier agrees that they sucker punched us . I'm sure that they will get their's in the end . I agree with Janice hopefully we can get together in May and as Jamie pointed out it is always good to wake up next to your spouse :D I almost forgot to mention, love your new avatar....

8. pjsplay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Roy, figured it was time...I have changed a bit since the last one..

Depends what happens with Premier.....but I am going to try my best to get down there in May.

Waking up next to my husband isn't so hard....just follow the beers!!! lol he was probably as drunk as I was that night, just wont admit to it.

Jan & Scott I do remember you guys there, but I think you left shortly after we got there, hope we have more time to chat the next time, nice to meet you guys too!!

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for sharing!

10. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey you - fantastic trip report and the pics brought a smile to my face - good memrories my friend!! Here's to next year eh? my report will be up as soon as Ive sorted the photos - wanna just do it all at once.

Take care of that knee - god it was so swollen. You did well to keep partying to the bitter end. Sorry we didn't come and see you off. Ross dragged me out of the City at 3am - boy I felt rough the next day and our flight home was horrendous. 4 hours of non stop turbulence - people were puking everywhere - even one of the cabin crew was sick!! Nightmare!!

Speak soon Penny - say hi to Curt (I hope his little dog is OK) I miss his dance come walk back from the pool bar!! LOL

xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice