Trip Report 8/4 To 8/7.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by nikku111, Aug 23, 2018.

1. nikku111

nikku111 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    it was the fist trip since renovation. It was good trip. we traveled from orlando and took direct flight to cancun, it was early morning flight and we reached there at 830 am. USA Transfers were prompt and available to pick us. Driver was not very much talkative ( language barrier), but still tried to answer all my questions. We were dropped off and guys at the door greeted us. Took our luggage and gave us the receipt. we were directed to the check in window, Took some time at the window for the guys. I had send express check in 14 days early, still took him almost 30 mins to give us our bands. Room was not ready and we were asked to check back with them later on. we were directed to time share person, she was good and polite, straight to the point and asked us are you into lifestyle? took us by surprise, we politely said no. she wanted to explain cruise and other things and we told her that we had early flight and we would like to fist have our breakfast. then she let us go.

Food : it was good, breakfast i would say was better before renovation but there was plenty of options available for everyone. right by sexy pool. we enjoyed having our breakfast by pool everyday. loved it. good omelette stations but they can improve on toasters for sure.( just my 2 cents). we tried Italian and asian restaurants and we liked it, She i was not impressed much as food quantity was very small, though they kept food coming but if you are really hungry then that is not the place to be. Full pants must to enter restaurants. good service and good waiters in all restaurants though, they will try to accommodate all your requests.

Sexy Pool : nothing short of awesome. bartenders were good and responsive, they tried their best. at times it will get busy and they had to attend to everyone, some mistakes were made in delivering the drinks like wrong drink was made or some one else’s drinks were delivered to us, but i feel it is nothing, They always had smile on their face and would attend to you almost immediately. we spend all 3 days by sexy pool and did not go to pool side much, so not aware about services there. We made friends almost immediately in pool on our first day and we hung out with them all 3 days. lots of boobies around, mrs was shy at first but then within 1 hour top came off and never came back on in the pool. there was foam party on saturday and that was a real blast. we enjoyed like anything, lots of touching going on during foam around you. if you ask me one and half hour of foam was little less, they should give give more time for foam so more fun we can have, i don't want to explain much as i may spoil someone’s surprises there. but it was fun, playmakers were fun and very much involved with people, they try to keep people busy and entertained with few games in the day, miss Temptation competion was fun. finalist had to go to pool and collect men’s trunks to win the competition. the perons who collected mine won, Overall sexy pool is the place to be.

Room: we were in bash tower right above bash and we could see the bash party from my room, music was not an issue in the night. everyday we came back to the room before the party was over so i can vouch that music was not a problem. room was goo and good size, AC was working fine. bathroom was good too but toilet door they could have made from wood rather than glass but that is just my individual preference, you can see that they hurried to complete the work and open the resort so you could see some of the unfinished paint job around the room. it was a good ocean view from the room and we enjoyed staying and standing in the balcony in the morning before heading down. overall bed was good, pillows were good and room service was good also, only one time they came to my room at 830 in the morning when we were sleeping and the cleaner came straight to the room.( not aware if she knocked the door because we were sleeping). if you leave a note and few buck they would accomodate your request like more water bottles or replenishing minibar.

Resort : overall a good one, bigger than before, big entrance and lobby, good enough restaurant and nice coffee shop in the resort itself. nice feel like a good resort,

and last but not least Boobs Cruise : it was our first time and we had a blast. We loved it. chinos and omar were good, we had the pleausure of meeting steve and his wife on the boat and had chance to talk to him. games were good and they kept us engaged for the whole day. lots of fun. but if you are prude then it is not the place to be.

we would love to be back there soon.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Thanks for taking the time to write/post your Trip Report. Always interesting to read. Great to hear you had a blast!

3. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Thanks for the report, in 65 days this will be our first return trip since the renovations we are staying in the tower so glad to here it's quiet.

T

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thank you for the review.

5. bcreekcpl

bcreekcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Always enjoy trip reviews, well done.

6. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Good review, glad you had good time

7. nikku111

nikku111 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    thanx folks, yes we had very good time. we were not sure how much to write here as we did wanted to give some information to people but did not want to ruin some surprises as well. but always open for more talks and pm

8. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Great Review,

9. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Awesome Trip Report. Thank you much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice