Trip Report 7-24 through 7-31

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Hoozle, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hoozle

Hoozle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a blast on my second trip!

1) Met a lot of cool people from cancuncare including the infamous Nakify July crew! Sorry I don't know everyones screen names but I recognized everyones faces. It was an awesome party at the sexy pool every day! Everyone brought a lot of fun energy. I loved that everyone was wearing their orange bracelets. It made it very easy to approach each other.

2) Last time I didn't get to many of the day activities due to my horrible hangovers hahaha. I'm kicking myself that I didn't before because they are probably one of the funnest things to watch and participate in. Sara69 is amazing! She does such a great job making everyone laugh and enjoy themselves as does the rest of the crew, but she really stands out! The funniest activity for me was the Mr. Temptation contest. I tried the Iron woman contest but I was beat lol. I did win the Ms. Temptation one though and that was really nice. (Don't worry, I won't beg for votes, but any I get are much appreciated) :icon_biggrin:

3) The only regret I have is not doing the Boobs Cruise. It sounded like fun but I was running out of money for it. There's always next time though as I intend on returning!

4) The nightly shows are amazing! I was so impressed that the resort is able to put these on every night! My favorite was the contortionists and hoola hoopers!

Overall, it was a great experience. I met some really cool people from here and from all over the world! Definitely want to come back! In fact, leaving was a bit depressing :(

Hoozle AKA Heidi AKA Sage lol I had a lot of names down there :icon_mrgreen:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Great report Hoozle, Heidi, Sage.

Any stay at Temptation is great but being able to arrive and have instant friends waiting from the forum kicks things off that little bit better.

Good luck with the Miss TTR competition, as an established member here before you won you are sure to get plenty of votes from us. ;)

3. Hoozle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve! It does help to be able to recognize people. It makes it that much easier to make friends!

I'm hoping I win the contest but it's no biggie if I don't. I had a lot of fun and that's all that mattered for me :)

4. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    you should definitely make a thread for the miss TTR deal. we like to support the regulars....

glad you had a good time

5. Hoozle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I suppose I can.... just one though lol

6. Hoozle

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll wait til they have everyone up on the website first

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice