Trip Report 7/24/15 to 7/31/15 - Long Post

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by socalcpl951, Aug 1, 2015.

1. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    I have not had the First Day Curse yet but the Second Day Curse has caused my wife to have dinner alone the past two trips. Damn Fireball shots with a Bubba full of tequila sunrise. I have made it to my own room both times, though.

2. socalcpl951

socalcpl951 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    It was an interesting first night for sure! Rookie mistake. Funny thing is when security ushered me back to my room, my wife and I got dressed and went to Paty O's to finish the evening. No Hangover to speak of the next day. Lesson learned for our next trip.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  3. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    First Day Curse

Great report Josh. You pretty much nailed the "Oh crap, there is someone in our room night. Just have to add how glad it was you, another Raider fan! haha. Funny part you left out was when we finally got you awake, you were wondering why we were in your room and were yelling for Sarah!!!.. When you finally realized you were in the wrong room, you told us we just needed to give you 15 hours.. and that you'd be good. Was really glad to hear the next day that everything worked out an we got to hang out more during the trip.

And one more thing about the mostly Awesome people met, which included some what we will call LS friendly.. (like you guys)... meaning that hanging around people that are in the LS or are interested and just barely dabbling, doesn't mean you are going to push your boundaries or be attacked by swingers. But there are also "swingers" that are really just cheaters. Don't label yourself a swinger if you are hiding it from your wife. You are worse than the single guys. At least the creepy ones of them are honest.

4. HottieHolli

HottieHolli Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report! I have some equally embarrassing "lost" stories, so no judgment here! Glad you had fun!

5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    ........I never thought of the wrist band locator thing.....but Josh knows I looked for him........

6. Jasten

Jasten Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    At least you picked a good room to mistakenly pass out in. I could handle being woken up by her :mnm::clappyinghappy:

7. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    That wasn't at you, lady, but rather security not knowing his room. But then I figured out it would have been no easy task to get him or his band to the scanner. Guess they need a hand held.

"Price check near the sexi pool!" :eek:rangehat:

8. socalcpl951

socalcpl951 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    Finally, the benefit of being a Raider Fan is revealed. Chris and Jen handled it as well as anyone could have and in response to the "just give me 15 hours and I'll be good" remark...it was true. I was good and hammered 15 hours later! Thanks again Chris!

9. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    What I see about this, is that one couple did not take advantage of the situation and freak out and play drama queens, and have this incident go to the next level... People have been asked to leave the resort in the past, thankfully, this incident was handle with grace .... Congrats to everyone involved...
    as always
    jmho

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Yea it was nice to read that they helped him out of the room. I wouldn't have been so nice. Defiantly would have put some lipstick on him, ladies panties, and a dido. Then probably just left him there, and not say anything. I would have loved to later hear what he thought happened once he woke up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice