Trip Report 6/22–28

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by KJAmanda, Jun 30, 2019.

1. KJAmanda

KJAmanda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    This was our second trip to TTR, and first since the remodel...

First, hats off to USA Transfers. We easily found their guy, just outside of the terminal. By the time I paid for our obscenely priced drinks at the bar, the van was there. Couldn’t have asked for a more timely ride to the hotel.

Check-in was a breeze. I had intended to book a king, but apparently booked a double bed. They gladly changed it to a king, which I was very thankful for, because my feet hang off anything smaller. The room was perfect. We had 1928, which is on the end of the building, with a perfect view of the sexy pool and the beach. Only bad thing is it’s also right in line with the ramp by the pool, so nighttime patio fun had to be discreet, with security walking around.
    The room cleaning crew did a spectacular job each day. Everything was perfect when we came back to get cleaned up.

Daytime activities were great. Loads of time drinking in the sexy pool, beach volleyball everyday, crazy games with the Playmakers...what’s not to like? Get involved with the activities. I promise you won’t regret it.

As for food, I highly recommend Sutra. The chefs put on a great show, and it was absolutely delicious. The only other place we ate was the buffet, and of course the best 3am burger you’ve ever had, at Bash each night.

Speaking of Bash, what a great place to party. Everyone dancing and laughing, you can’t help but to be a part of it. We were there all 6 nights, and couldn’t wait to see all the outfits each day. Don’t have much to say for the pre-party shows, because we were usually just waking up from a nap. As usual, the drinks were great. Tip your bartender when you get there, and you’ll never have to wait. We were here for the wife’s birthday, and she still has a bruised ass, from all the spankings she got at Bash.

We agreed to do the “35 minute” Premier tour, only because they promised us $200 cash, upon completion. Ended up burning about 90 minutes. The people we interacted with were nice, and we got to see parts of the hotel that we probably wouldn’t have. Of course, the tour ends with the sales pitch, which we knew was coming. Holy crap, they want a lot of money, and they’ve obviously rehearsed with each other. It kind of became comical. Got my $200 cash though....used it with Magic Mike for the IV Hydration therapy, on a seriously hungover day. Felt great, but not worth the price, unless it’s free money.

And finally, Boobs Cruise. AMAZING.
    This was our second time, and it trumped the first trip, by miles. Nudity everywhere, loads of sexual activity, great music, more drinks than you can handle. Thank you, Steve and Janet, for providing us such a great outlet for our wild side.

2. sexjunkies

sexjunkies Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    Great review!!! Thanks

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for your perspective, nice review.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for the report!

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Great Review!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to write it..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice