Trip Report 4/2 thru 4/10

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marilyn&steve, Apr 12, 2008.

1. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the TR...I need to get back there NOW!!!...well maybe in about two months :lol:

Ronald

2. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wish it was this time last week as well, we would be starting out on the booze cruise, Rosann, this was a great reply, you should turn it into your own Trip report, it was great meeting you and Don.

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Roy and Sandy,

I gotta hear about these sandwhiches...I have visions!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice report Steve and Marilyn.It was so nice to meet you guys along with Minerman and so many others.We had a great group this trip met up with alot of repeaters who knew us some we remembered and some we didnt but I guess we stand out a bit.hehe Just before we left we met up with friends we have ran into for the 3rd time unplanned.We were all shocked and partyed our asses off.Like we didnt prior.Just settleing back in and gaining some brain cells back it was a hell of a 9 days.We have been checking into the D.R. and it doesn't appear to be a good time to be in the DR so I wonder were we will end up.......Agian maybe .
    Until we meet agian
    Deb & Linda

5. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice report Steve and Marilyn.It was so nice to meet you guys along with Minerman and so many others.We had a great group this trip met up with alot of repeaters who knew us some we remembered and some we didnt but I guess we stand out a bit.hehe Just before we left we met up with friends we have ran into for the 3rd time unplanned.We were all shocked and partyed our asses off.Like we didnt prior.Just settleing back in and gaining some brain cells back it was a hell of a 9 days.We have been checking into the D.R. and it doesn't appear to be a good time to be in the DR so I wonder were we will end up.......Agian maybe .
    Until we meet agian
    Deb & Linda

6. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    98% knew what they were doing, 2% didn't do their research or were guided to the wrong place.

nice TR.

7. joeandlynn

joeandlynn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where's the bathroom door? Here it is!!!

The bathroom door was one of the first things Joe figured out. The shower door is made to swing back and be the bathroom door. Just like magic, it really works. The only problem is when there is one in the shower and one on the pot.

I think it's pretty inventive myself. I would have rathered the bathroom and shower open to the closet hallway making the bedroom a little more private. I enjoyed the updated rooms and the towel art.

8. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey

You got your pictures up, it was great meeting you guys. Glad you enjoyed the vacation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice