Trip report 3/8-3/11

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sallyanddon, Mar 12, 2012.

1. sallyanddon

sallyanddon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First let me start by saying it was my hubbys first time and second for me. I was there 15 years ago when it was BB and oh what can I say..We LOVED every mminute the only problem is we where not there longer.

1st day we where there by 10:00 so off to the sexy pool with Bubba's in hand. Enjoyed all of the pool games and the bartenders were awsome. Dinner at the Italian rest and it was again it was awsome finished that off with the Mayan coffee, YUMMO! Then back to the room for a little late night television, hehe...

2nd day was Fri and we did the Boobs Cruise again AWSOME!! Omar and Chinos did a GREAT job. After hearing so much about the vodka infused whipcream I had to do some body shots again YUMMO! And a shout out to Miss Temptation Jennifer for rocking the beach games, she was a blast. We rested up and hit Paddy o's and had a blast!

3 day we spent the whole day in the sexy pool and really enjoyed every minute. Everyone from the guest to the Staff where the sweetest people you could ask for. We met alot of great people and are already planning our next trip. If anyone has pics of the cruise from fri the 9th I would love to see!

2. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had fun! I can't imagine going for only 3 days--probably wouldn't sleep much at all!

3. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Wow. You sounds like guys had an awesome three days. Thanks for sharing.

4. sallyanddon

sallyanddon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know 3 days where not long enough but we needed the get away. Next time def 7 days. Hell I have been home 2 days and still not recovered..hehe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice