trip report 2/17-2/21

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by massholes, Feb 24, 2014.

1. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice! Yeah, we aren't going to be disappointed when they close at 1:00am as we are on EST and it is more like 3:00am on our internal clocks!!

2. dave&tracy

dave&tracy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0
    I brought a big bubba mug because I was told it's better to have that then have to go make multiple trips back and forth with the smaller cups they serve. I was puking purple and red half the night, I learned a lesson about pacing myself with smaller cups!

3. dave&tracy

dave&tracy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0
    We did't see anybody trying to take pictures without asking us first and Tracy was topless most of the time. I would watch around us and never saw anybody try and take one in a sneaky or creepy way, everybody was very respectful about it around the pool and on the beach!

4. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    BubbaMugs - the Investment that ALWAYS pays dividends in Cancun. Carrie actually brings these collapsible drink bottles she wears round her neck/off shoulder... holds a lot more than the average cup, fewer trips to bar, tip 'em 2 bux per drink and the bartenders seem to have a chuckle at her "animal-print" sippy-cups she keeps downing all week long... all-inclusive, definitely bring the BubbaMugs!

5. Nalisa

Nalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Dave...my first response to this is...SUPERMAN!!!!! lol!!!
    :daveandmo:

6. Nalisa

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Okay, have to disagree with this a bit...I am thinking about "Facetime guy"....however once we-or should I say Tracy confronted him, he seemed to be better about it. However, I spotted "sneaky" type photos at least 1--2 times a day. Some were not sneaky and we may have just been part of the background but you do see people panning around with video getting the entire resort--I don't count those as people who were specifically trying to get the topless ladies. I never saw security enforce it or security around the pool for that matter that I remember. I realize that my actions are my actions but when we go to Mexico we want to leave that in Mexico. (Which you know...lol...our first night with you all was a BLAST!!)

7. cold2hot

cold2hot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    There were 2-3 security guards at the pool and beach all day and night. They had more of a presence at GOV than any resort we have been at including TTR.

8. Nalisa

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    I guess I remember seeing them walk thru but never really standing our interacting with any guests. We actually saw More of them at night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice