Trip Report 11-1 to 11-8

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Johne, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Johne

Johne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We arrived to a large back up at the airport took us over an hour to get out of the airport. We recieved free transfer with our package with Best Day Travel, we figured we would give it a try. We were the last stop of 3 but it wasn't bad. 45 minutes from airport to resort.
    We used express check in that worked great, we were eating lunch within 15 minutes after walking in to the resort. Then off to the bar at the sexy pool. Sandy could not wait to get a Tiger Special, got to the bar and Tiger was on his day off so she had to start off with Sex on the Beach(the drink). Got our room by 3:00 Deluxe Oceanview real nice room our balcony ajoined our neighbors but it was 4 times larger than any other balconies and had great view of ocean and quiet pool.First night we just hung out at Paty O's and turned in around midnight.
    Day 2: Up early and down to the sexy pool to reserve our chairs. Back up to the room for a little bit and then off to breakfast. After breakfast off to the pool bar and get our mugs filled and then to the sexy pool for the days activities. Around 4:00 we went to the room to rest awhile before going to Coco Bongos for the night. We didn't go for the VIP and it sounds like it wasn't worth the extra 45.00. We had a great time, the place was packed and there was something going on all the time and the waiter was pretty good about keeping us in drinks. Caught a cab back to the resort at about 3:00 am. They wanted 18.00 and I ended up paying 10.00. Got back to the resort and went to Paty-o's and they were serving cheeseburgers and hotdogs. Got some munchies and headed to the room.
    Day 3,4: Both days about the same hang out at sexy pool all day and then Paty-O's at night. We did hang out at the sports bar some and went to the stripper show at Nice Shoes. The show was OK but if you don't get there early enough to be in the front row you can only see about half the show, they need to elevate the stage.We were in the back and it was hard to see anything.
    Day 5: Now for the best day of the vacation. Up and down for breakfast. Then to the lobby at 9:00 to meet Steve for the Boob Cruise. 36 strangers got on the bus and 9 hours later returned to the resort best of friends. What happens on the Boob cruise stays on the Boob cruise all I can say, if you don't go on Steve's cruise you are missing out on the best time you will ever have. Everytime we past another boat you could see on the faces of there guest that they wished they were on board with us. Thank-you Steve, Chino, Omar and the rest of the crew for a great cruise and memories that will last for ever. Hey, Ebony bet you won't be the first one off the bus ever again.LOL
    Day 6: A day of rest after the cruise took it easy and went to the flea market to buy souvenirs for friends and family. Got back had dinner and drinks and then to Nice Shoes to Dare To Be Tempted show. We got there early and sit in the second row and the view was much better.
    Day 7: Last day: up early and got good seats at sexy pool spent the day there having a good time and then spending the night at Paty-O's.
    Review:
    Food: The food is above average maybe not 5 star but you will never go hungry and the ribeye at Margaritas was great.
    Entertainment: I really hate to say it but Temptations loss was Steves gain. If you were never there when Chino was there, you would think that the entertainment is great. But I have seen both sides and its not as high energy as it was when Chino was there. Sara and the rest of the crew do a good job, I hope some day they will be able to do the great job. It won't be long before we start planning our next trip.

2. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great Tr, thanks for sharing!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the Trip report Johne! Glad you enjoyed your trip and especially the Boobs Cruise.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

4. sparkyles

sparkyles Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we enjoyed reading your trip report as we have read a lot of bad things on trip advisor but must say more good than bad. we are most unhappy that we wont be able to go on the Boobs Cruise it seems to me that is the one trip that has NEVER had one bad report unfortunatley we both suffer very badly from sea sickness even after trying the various pills and potions to prevent it but we still hope to make lots of friends of all nationalities and hope to be included as a lot of people tell me that they can find us brits a little stand offish which we are not, any way any one reading this get booked in for the cruise and have a great day out then come back and tell us about the great time you had. see you all 0n 30th nov at around 6pm Les and Valerie England

5. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Nice trip report, and yes, Steve Boobs Cruise is definitely our highlight of each trip we take!

6. Tomster

Tomster Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report
    we just returned and had a great time. Already planning next trip.
    Was your room # 1229? We want that room for us and friends will try for adjoining room. Boobs Cruise is top priority for next trip. We
    missed out this time : ( but that won't happen again : )
    everyone at resort that went said it was the best part of the trip!!!!

7. Johne

Johne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it was 1229 had a nice view and great balcony.

8. ebonyandivory

ebonyandivory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report Johne. This forum is the best for accurate information for sure. The biggest MISTAKE is to listen to any of the bad stuff on TripAdvisor OR theWeather Network! Had we done that we might have missed out on the best vacation ever! Good times and great new friends! We look forward to our return and will make sure it overlaps with another Boobs Cruise. Steve and the crew were the absolute best! The highlight of our vacation. Thanks to all!
    **As for the bus...LOL... Thanks to those that came to my rescue! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice